EPILOGUE

Guys thank you so much for reading their story, I want to cry as I write this honestly, so much support with this book but unfrotunately their story has come to an end. Please vote and comment, voice your appreciation. I am grateful, so grateful thank you. This is dedicated to ALL of my Readers.

I want to do a spin off of Allison and Juan- what do you guys think? SHould I?

Brace yourself- I actually I'm going to miss writing this book. Oh My God I actually want to cry.

THAT GUY ON THE SIDE- KELLAN LUTZ IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND. I JUST HAVE TO CONVINCE HIM, IM THE ONE

18 years later

EPILOGUE

Pronouced (Iva-RAY)

Ivan did a double take at the tanned boy with more piercings and tattoos that couldn't be counted on both hands and toes winked at his daughter during dinner. Iva’re was 17 going on 25 who didn't care for consequences. Having her mother's beautiful brown eyes and stunning figure as well as her father’s full lips and attitude, Iva’re Kaiser was a force to be reckoned with at all cost. Just then Olorire waddled into the living room after her nap. Ivan beckoned for her and kissed her stomach, before settling on her lips.

"Daddy Ew!" Olivia their 6 year old said who looks too much like Olorire, a spitting image the only difference was her frizzy hair. Michael chuckled as he shook his head at his niece in law. When dinner was over Michael and Ivan went to his man cave to talk.

"He is not staying here."

"Relax."

"No he winked at my daughter, and she licked her lips like some starved teenager." Michael couldn't help but find a pacing Ivan funny.

"It's only for a couple more weeks." Ivan wanted to pull his own hair out as he thought back to his first encounter with the boy. Iva’re had protested like tomorrow wouldn't come. She turned her nose at him like some disease and he was glad because it meant he wouldn't try nonsense. His daughter was just as stubborn and loud mouthed as her mother, now it seems they have become really good friends.

"What if he tries to have- no no he is going!" Michael laughed knowing Ivan was having scenarios playing his mind when it came to their second eldest.

"Iva’re is smart and you guys have had countless talks with her, she knows what is right and what is wrong. Didn't she come to you last year when that boy tried to push her into having sex?" Ivan remembered the incident clearly; his daughter went straight to her mother who had resulted in a long conversation with not only the boy’s parent but the boy himself. IJ his eldest had threatened to punch the life out of the boy, even coming home from army school in hope of teaching the boy a lesson, but his parents had stopped him before he did eternal damage on the boy. "Trust her on this one, if there is anything going on, she would say." Ivan calmed down just a tad. He ushered Shamson as the boy was called for a little chat.

"I have a few rules regarding my daughter- one don't you even-"

"Relax man, we just chilling and having a good time." Ivan gave him that look and hopes to be replicating the one Olorire does many times if the children step out of order. Ivan was the lenient one surprisingly but Olorire, his one and only was a definite force that even the children knew not to test.

"Let me finish-"

"I said we were-"

"You need to sit yourself back down. Who do you think you are talking to?" The boy gave him evils. "Like I was saying a couple of rules, if you break them." Ivan gave a smile of his own. "Well let's just say Juan will be coming down in a little-" the doorbell rang. "Oh wait I think he is here." the boy went pale instantly just as Juan made an appearance down the stairs with Olivia hanging off him.

"Uncle J did you bring me something?"

"Yes but I'll show you as soon as I finished talking to your father."

"Is he giving you trouble?" Juan asked.

"No of course not." Ivan said putting his arm around the boy. "Right?" Shamson nodded.

"I came to check up on you, to see how you are getting along." Shamson was Juan’s cousin from his father's side who was living with them for the year. Although Juan and Allison decided to take a cruise for the summer and they thought it would be a good idea for them, they needed the break that's why Olorire and Ivan offered to help, but now he wasn't so pleased with the decision.

"Let me talk with my cousin for a minute." By the time they came back out, Shamson was so quiet, Ivan was almost mistaken. Ivan shook his head not wanting to know what he said to the boy. It's funny because Juan's walls were easily broken down by his three daughters and Allison and it was rarely seen but you could see it when looking at the family.

"He'll stay away from Iva’re."

"Thanks." Ivan walked towards his wife as Michael had a chat with Iva’re and Olivia was swinging on Juan's arms. Olorire made a noise and she grabbed Ivan's hands pressing it to her stomach.

"Fourth one on the way. This is the last one." she warned.

"You said that after Iva're."

"Yes, I know but Ivan I want to go on the implant or IUD or whatever. It's your fault." she joked. Olorire had been on the pill after Olivia but it just shows you how effective it was because now they were expecting a child... again.

"Maybe my sperm are strong they could swim through the barrier." Ivan did a fish imitation and Olorire shook her head at her husband.

"Whatever, I want this to be the last one... please."

"Olorire we agreed on 10 you wanted two, so I compromised with five, we still have one more to go." she hit him playfully, truth is Ivan wanted this to be the last one, dealing with IJ and Iva’re and Olivia was a pain especially when they hit their teenage years but he liked to pull his wife's ear a bit. They also took on a girl- Ajani two years ago, seeing how the Kaiser had changed her lives, Olorire thought it would be a good idea to adopt and make a difference to a young person’s life. She taught at a local school and some of the young people she met everyday made her grateful for her life as a whole.

"I'll try, not promising anything."

"Good. Can you help me up, I'm going for another nap, and your child is taking a toll on me. Eats too much, drinks too much and plays too much." Ivan chuckled helping her up the stairs as he walked down the stairs, Ivan could hear a commotion outside and walked to the guest room to peek out of the window the one that had a view outside. IJ had called earlier to tell them he and Ajani were coming home for the weekend.

"You don't talk to me like that!"

"I’ll talk to you how I like!" the car door slammed and next thing all Ivan heard was silence when he looked out his son was kissing the young girl. Ivan laughed to himself remembering how the girl came to live with them two years ago, Olorire had thought it would be a good idea to help nurture a refugee girl, they sent her to army school like IJ and she lived with them too. IJ and AJani saw each other but couldn't stand each other at all. Ivan remembered pulling the girl off IJ when he pushed her and she went flying. IJ was headstrong and persuasive, he had like Ajani from the first day and flirted with her but Ajani never adhered she was a lovely and quiet girl. For the past year, IJ has pushed and pressed her button and occasionally she snapped at him but he still continued like he got some sick joy out of torturing the poor girl but Ivan saw all the signs.

Ivan thought it was history repeating itself... almost.

Nothing could compare to the history him and his wife shared.

Nothing in the world.