Chapter 17- Everyday has Become Find Out If I Like Ivan Day

IVAN POV

"What the hell is going on with you? You're acting like some love sick teenager." Leon took my drink. I just wanted to let loose tonight and have no worries about tomorrow and day after that and after.

"I see why you guys don't have girlfriends...I mean I like her but she likes someone else." Jonah shook his head as I slurred my words.

"Who?"

"I know I was horrible, so hor-ri-ble to her but I didn't expect to feel like this."

"Jonah, Leon, leave him." Michael sat in front of me.

"Where did you come from?"

"You need to stop doing this to yourself."

"I'm not doing anything; I'm just trying to forget I like her."

"Have you talked to her? Asked her?"

"Pff so she can tell me no, NO! Michael its best if I let her go." a sudden sadness overwhelmed me and I felt sick. "Isn't that what they say if you like someone set them free? Kiplinger, Kiplinger she likes him and me, I'm just me." I laughed resentfully.

"He likes African doesn't he?" Jonah asked Michael who gave a yes through a small nod.

"Don't call her that. I'm the only one allowed to call her African."

"Wow. I never saw it coming. I mean he spent more time arguing and hating on her more than anything." Leon hit me. "Man I never thought I would see the day. Afr- I mean Olorire of all people."

"You know." I began slowly letting my words drag. "I dream about her a llloooooootttttt. She consumes everything, when I'm eating, when I'm sleeping, when I'm practising, when I'm tying my shoes, wearing my tie, watch tv..."

"Ivan we get it, you can't stop thinking about her."

"I even stalked her Facebook and Instagram and school profile." I ‘whispered’ and heard the guys laughed. "I just want her to be happy. I want her to be happy with me, but she, she likes Kiplinger and I, I can't compete." Michael patted my shoulder.

"Maybe you should really talk to her."

"No! Why do I feel like this? I mean with Hailey it was just there, not this complicated and the emotions it was just... there." I touched my chest, rubbing it. "With African it hurts everywhere in my head, my heart even my dick."

"Too much information man." I heard them groan.

"How did he even like her? I don't get it."

"There's no point in trying to understand because I don't." Michael said.

"She is so pretty, I thought Hailey was prettier but I change my mind. I was wrong. Her body I just want to eat her like chocolate. She reminds me of chocolate, smooth chocolate. Do you like chocolate Michael?" I touched his face and he slapped my hands away.

"I swear you turn gay, the moment you have a sip." Leon said.

"That ass-"

"I think we've all heard enough, more than enough. Let's get you home."

"No let me stay at yours. I don't want to see her, not anymore. I have to stop feeling like this. Michael, help me to stop feeling like this." I reached for his shirt trying to pull myself up.

"Ok I will."

"You will. Thank you so much. So much." last thing I remembered was hugging Michael's midriff before I passed out.

----

OLORIRE POV

"Let's talk for a minute." Michael pulled up a chair placing his bag on the table; we had the same study period.