Chapter 10- S.E.X

read and enjoy

Vote comment- you know the rules

------

Her chocolate legs wrapped around my waist as she deepened the kiss, every touch every moan had me on fire. I sank into the sofa, not letting go. I wanted more of her, her afro muzzled in my neck as she sucked on my neck whilst hand explored the smoothness of legs. Her hand came to my belt unbuckling.

"Are you ready for me Ivan?" she asked seductively. I nodded in a trance at her sultry voice.

"Ivan. Ivan. IVAN!" I jolted up from my slumber wiping the bead of sweat alluring on my face. What the hell just happened?

"Aw come on man, what could you be possibly be dreaming about that made you pitch up like a tent." Leon pointed to my jeans and I groaned in frustration. "Just go take a quick shower we have to be in South view in a couple of hours." I ran to the bathroom wondering how I fell asleep on the sofa. The droplets of water soothed my desires. These dreams were killing, third one in a week and they all involved African. It didn't help I woke up stiff every time.

"God I hate her." She was doing this to me. She must have done something because this never happened before and all of a sudden it just began. I rapidly put on clean sweats and picked up my gym back. Leon and I part time coached for the junior lacrosse team. I had to make sure I checked on African before I left. She's been home for a week, the doctor's advice was for her to rest due to stress she had the previous week. My parents were out for the day before my lacrosse game tonight. I guess African being sick guaranteed my parents being home for the weekend. Knocking on her door, I opened it when I heard no reply.

She wasn't lying on the bed like she should and I gaze around the room. She had added her own touch of 'Africaness' to it. From the Zulu figure sitting on the table to the huge lineage canvas sitting on her wall.

"ARGH!" she screamed as she walked out of her bathroom trying to find something to cover her half exposed self. I kept staring at her gulping. "Shit." I muttered. This was exactly what she was wearing in the dream- boy shorts and a grey one arm off the shoulder top.

"Close your eyes." I shut them quick as I heard her settle in bed.

"You need to calm down, there is nothing to see. I just came to make sure you've used your pills and be ready for tonight. Unfortunately my parents wouldn't be able to pick up you up. So I'm the designated driver." I fake smiled, getting ready to leave her room.

"Do I have to go?""

"Not really, I would prefer if you weren't there but my parents insisted. So you have no choice."

"Great. I'm bound to be bored."

"No one asked for your opinion. Make up an excuse why you can't come. Just don't complain. Why do you have to be rude and aggravating? I'm not surprised you don't understand this is a family thing." I was grouchy and upset. Lacrosse was my life and she was talking without respect about the game she knew nothing about. Frankly I would prefer if she wasn't there. This is the first night in a while my whole family have been together to see me. Then I saw the look on her face and felt like an ass.

"I'm- I didn't mean it like that I just meant-"

"You don't have to explain yourself to me. I got it loud and clear. Leave." I rolled my eyes watching her collapse back on her bed.

"Just be ready by 6." I slammed her door leaning against it. I have never met someone who grated on me as much as she does. I threaten her not to do this and she does the complete opposite. She needs to be knocked down a peg or two, I tell you.