Chapter 11- DoppelGanger

Hailey is not Ivan's mum. Just had to clarify as you read on when he sees someone at the mall, it's not hailey he thinks he saw. It's someone else. But Olorire thinks it was. Hailey was ivan's ex

IVAn----> he is a thirst trap! Those eyes.

IVAN POV

"Where are we going and why are you dragging me?" I ignored her, still pulling her arm along. I had places to be, people to see but my mum was home now for Belleville charity fundraising and dumped the responsibility of taking Olorire dress shopping, so she can book her, Oracle and Olorire a girls spa day before the event which was due to take place a month from now. Kiplinger was also throwing a party to celebrate senior year tomorrow and Oracle's game was tomorrow night too. We got to my car and I pushed her in, keying her belt before getting into the driver's seat. She crossed her arm angrily but I kept on a stern face watching the road.

"You are an ass, you didn't even let me get changed, and you just dragged me in my pyjamas!" My silent treatment continued until we arrived at the mall and I took her straight to the dress shop my mum had specifically asked for. They already started picking out dressing when we arrived.

"It's a charity ball thing, just try on dresses and pick the one you like."

"I'm Ashley, your personal assistant. I will be helping make your purchase today." A short blonde in a suit and neck tie stood in front of us holding a rail of dresses. She eyed me, smiling, when she realised I wasn't paying her any attention, she finally focused on African.

"Let's go." Ashley cleared her throat awkwardly. I sat in the arm chair inspecting.

"Hurry up what's taking you so long to wear a simple dress!" she came out giving a simple twirl. The dress had a nice flow to it but that was about it.

"That is hideous. Throw it out." I was right, it had bright green embroidery on a purple dress the length and design was good, shame about the colour.

"No. Change it..."

"Next one..."

"Are you fucking kidding me?..." after the umpteenth dress I threw my head back. At this rate she will never find any and I still had places to go to.

"ARGH." her scream made me jump and before I could check she was fine, African ran out of the changing room, flapping like a fish, swatting something invisible from her hair and face. Whatever it was had her flailing about.

"Stop being dramatic. How many times do I have to repeat, put some trousers on." she rested one hand on her knee trying to catch her breath as she pointed to the changing with the other.

"A wasp in the changing room." I rolled my eyes pulling the door to her changing room open.

"Holy shit! It is huge!" I backed out too watching the gigantic wasp fly around the dresses. I had a phobia of wasps but I can't let African know that.

"Man up." I told myself.

Using a magazine I tried to lead it out and when it did. Olorire yelped hiding behind me, holding onto my jacket. I tried to pull her off but she didn't budge.

"You can get off now it's gone." she peeked and eventually stood up straight.

"Thanks... I'm just going to try on the rest of the dresses." As she walked back to the rooms, I couldn't resist.

"There's the wasp again!" she screeched looking around helplessly. I cackled watching fear subside from her features, replaced by sarcasm.

"You are so funny." Half way through trying another dress. I did it again and she came out whacking me with a magazine.