Chapter 8- Worst Kind of Sick

Please do comment! comment! all i ask is comment on one of the following:

what do you think will happen next?

I think olorire is stressed?

Oracle is evil?

ENJOY!!

----

IVAN POV

Do you ever think about her?" I was curious as I watched freaky Friday with Oracle. She was still broken about Michael Lee and I was determined to fix it. It was obvious she was in too deep with him. I didn’t care if he dated my sister as long as he didn’t hurt her.

"I guess, but I don't know how to feel about it." I kissed the top of her head sighing. It was no good pondering on what could have been.

"Ivan you have to let it go, there was nothing you could have done."

"I know but I can't help but feel- it doesn't matter I got to go." I put on the new Ralph Lauren coat my dad sent to me as a winter present. It was rare my father came to my lacrosse games regardless of being a huge fan as well as a semi retired lacrosse player. There was always a big emergency that seems to threaten his presence at my games. I hate having to hold my breath to see if my father would show, I didn't get why I do it in the first place, when I should be used to the missing space on the bench next to Oracle. My mother always turned up no doubt; she was home in a couple of days anyways."Besides how's the team choosing going?"

"HARD! There is no one suitable person. I need a junior or a senior. Sophomores are still in training." She pouted in frustration. Oracle was in a tight spot, she needed a team mate and there will be no sophomore ready for the first game which means she may have to forfeit. There was no way I would allow her to forfeit to Harold high they needed a good reminder who was the top female soccer team in the county. I jogged upstairs two at a time, passing by African’s room who was on the phone with someone.

"I miss you too... its good here but their kids hate me... I know I just wish it was different... well there's the twin, the girl is ridiculous evil reminds me too much of Laide. Ivan the guy well we are sort of friends, I think. The smallest one Jackson is my favourite..."

"Ivan what are you doing?" my little brother tapped his foot waiting for my answer. It did look a bit suspicious, almost like I was being a peeping tom.

"Nothing buddy. What about you?" I ruffled his hair knowing how much he hates it.

"I'm just coming to ask lo if she wants to play ball with me. It Thursday night we always play ball on Thursday night, since your never home to play anymore." he whispered the last bit and I heard. He was right; I was never home from lacrosse training to trying to keep up with school work. I forgot my brother needs my care and time as well. After checking how his first week as a freshman was, I truly did abandon him. Occasionally I saw him in the hallway with his friends who took every opportunity to say hi to me while the girls gave a squealing giggle everything I replied.

"I'm sorry how about we go play soccer right now. Me and you." he scrunched up his nose thinking about it and nodded.

"But can we invite Lo, I don't want her feeling left out." I half smiled at my 14 years old brother. He was too kind for his own good.

"Sure." he drummed a rhythm on her door and seconds later there was a response before he burst into her room. I realised Jackson must have bonded with African all this time and I didn't know. I was too busy ignoring her and forgetting I had a brother to notice.

"I’ll meet you downstairs in a minute let me just change. Go get the football." Jackson ran along, sliding down the banister.

"Finished bitching about my family yet?"