Chapter 27- Stalker

It's been two days since Olorire has been missing and I was going out of my mind. She was supposed to go into the store gets some sweets and popcorn for our movie date. I waited for hours until I went off to seek her out. I had an eerie feeling something had happened and its crazy two days prior she had an unknown feeling she was being followed. I should have been more attentive.

Police came asking questions but there was none I could give. Even my parents had sent out word to people in the area asking questions. My heart was doing a million a minute because if anything happens to her, I don't know what I will do. I don't even want to think about it.

"Man, I don't know where she would be." I slammed the wheel. I could see Michael and Juan; yes Juan looking at me through the mirror.

"I don't think we are thinking this logically through."

"We have looked everywhere and I mean everywhere."

"Have we checked with the ACS too?" Michael asked and I did a quick u-turn, which had other cars beeping and blaring their horns. I had to find Olorire. I didn’t care right now about anyone else.

"Ivan, get out." Juan said.

"What?"

"Park on the side and get out." I surprisingly obliged, I was shaking too much not too, and I needed to calm down. I got out and Juan shook his head.

"Get in the back." Juan took over the driving and pulled up in front of the ACS. I wanted to rush in and ask but Michael held me back.

"I'll go. With the way you are acting, you could kill someone." I nodded staring out to the grassy greens.

"It's crazy seeing you like this." Juan said.

"Like what?"

"Happy, secure."

"That's a bad thing?"

"No its not. It's just different." I remained silent not knowing whether to tell him or not but my logic decided for me.

"You know Juan, I - I'm sorry for what mo-Eva did."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because she hurt you and she may have tried to kill you, she abandoned you. Whilst I was too busy playing mother and son, you were busy wondering why. I was always jealous of you, of what you had but in reality, the pain you went through could never compare to mine." He swore tapping on the steering wheel.

"You will never understand Kaiser not even a tiny part of my feelings. I never cried or smiled. My father blamed me..." Juan stopped talking, probably out of realisation he was saying too much. "Anyways when I find this desgraçado, I will kill that person myself." Michael came back into the car.

"I spoke to some people and they said they haven't seen her since last week. Get this, they were doing some form of register when I walked in and the two people who didn't turn up today happens to be Yulancio and Olorire. I'm not trying to say he is guilty of suspicion but let's just check him out too."

"Any idea where he lives?" We all looked between each other with no indication or clue. I tried to think of someone who could help us and a grin crept to my lips.

"School files."

"How are we going to get to it?" Michael honestly asked.

"Leave that to me." Juan spoke up. He took out his phone, dialling a number.

"Can you scan me a quick copy of Yulancio Evergreen's address?" he laughed.

"You know I got you anything you want." Juan said in what had to be 'when the sex is getting too good' kind of voice and I cringed, Michael did too as we shared a look.