Chapter 24- Bastard.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!! DOES THAT HELP NO? OK!

SHOULD I DO A SPIN OFF?!!!

 quick note please do vote and comment, because I do spend my time writing this, I know I dont have to and i chose to but its just nice when someone leaves a msg on your story even a small one. Makes you feel appreciated. i dont expect it on every chapter but it will be nice once in a while. most of you will probably not read this but anyways I tried

IVAN POV

"I swear she just kissed me!"

"She just kissed you? What about Ivy Harrison, I heard her talking in the girl's toilet about you two."

"What's it to you? It's not like we are together anymore." I saw the hurt flash in her eyes. "Olorire I'm sorry." before I could complete my sentence she was marching away from me. I scratched my head wondering how and why I'm getting myself into such a mess. Michael touched my shoulder.

"What's going on?"

"Cynthia Ross just kissed me  out of the blue in front of Olorire."

"What did you do?"

"Pushed her off, threatened her and ran after Olorire."

"Just give her time to cool off."

"We have hardly talked since our break up and it's killing me, what do I do?"

"You honestly have to figure that out yourself. You landed yourself in this mess when you could have explained the situation. I warned you, did I not?" I sighed deeply. My life is such a mess right now.

—-

"Ivan, sit."

"Yes coach." I was tired, sleepy and hungry, worst three combination for any human.

"You've not been acting yourself lately."

"I'm just tired sir." Tired of everything not working out the way I want it, Olorire stayed true to her words and has been avoiding me at all costs. She's smiling whilst I'm drowning. I'm sinking whilst she's swimming and Yulancio seems to always be around her and it kills me. I know I am in the wrong I did this to myself. I get it but she didn't have to go to lengths to pretend I'm not even there.

"I can see the signs, the signs of young love. I'm guessing it's a girl." I nodded.

"It's amazing what they can do to us, it is said in most religious books; Eve was made from the ribs of Adam. So no matter how heartless we can be once love has us on its rope we will always ache right here." he touched his chest. "People mistake it for our heart when reality it is our ribs that ache for them."

"Sir it's just that, I pushed her away, to keep my demons at bay."

"We all have our own demons but sometimes we share demons to make the impact less forceful. Ivan son you will have to take that leap, you have to trust the fact you even let her be with you and she let you be with her. Ivan you never go into a relationship blind, you go in with the hope that whatever burden you were carrying before is lighter when you are with them. Whatever is bothering you, I doubt she will judge you or pity you. You let her know you don't need her for that, you let her know what you want and if she can't give you that then it isn't right but if she can, you know you are in the right place." he smiled.

"Thanks coach."

"Anytime. We are a family on this team don't let this affect you, you hold your head high and try to be a better person. Have a nice holiday." I left his office and as I rounded the corner, I fell straight into Yulancio. Yulancio ugh is name left a horrible taste in my mouth