Chapter 7- R.A.C.I.S.M

VOTE/YES COMMENT! I want to hear your thoughts on this chapter especially on racial views. Get a conversation going. Even if its just a simple 'I dont agree with it' talk it is a serious issue in america right now.

ORACLE ----->

OLORIRE POV

"You have a thing for him don't you?" Allison linked arms with me as we walked to American History.

"No I don't I just think he is very attractive actually. It's a shame he acts like a building brick isn't it?" She nodded with me. Ivan Kaiser was like those 2000 pieces puzzle that can take you a lifetime to solve and I wasn't about to start.

"Everyone wants him, even June." June was a very clever girl in my chemistry who occasionally got name called on for being a teacher's pet. I never got American teenage drama because they seem so unrealistic portraying the wrong kind of ideology for entertainment. But since I have been here I wasn't so sure I guess the ideas must have stem from somewhere and this school just seems like the place it did. If a child back home was stupid they occasionally got picked on for their low intelligence but here being smart can get you killed. How ironic especially since it's all about sport and academic achievements here. "Last year apparently, using geographical points in school she was able to corner him in the guys changing room and show him a good time, if you get me." I was almost disgusted by this; Ivan didn't seem like the type to sleep around but you can never be sure coming from the human freezer.

"Oh and apparently he is built everywhere and I mean everywhere." Colour crept into Allison's cheeks as her hand made weird gestures and I laughed at how immature we were being about this whole thing.

"I don't want to know, Ally. Stop putting images into my head. "

"Come on haven't you had a sneak peek you know while he is in the shower, to get an indication on size."

"No Ally first we all have our own showers so it isn't even possible. But I'll try just for you to get a glance at the walking freezer." she giggled at the stupid joke.

"Oh here he comes." He barged into me and I hissed irritated at the fact he didn't see me walking down the corridor in place sight. How could he have missed me the wall was peach colour and I know for a fact I wasn't blending in with the wall or the lockers. He has made it clear to everyone he hates me like never before after I thought we were progressing and judging by the number of horrible names that has crossed my path by Ivan's supporter, I guess it's safe to assume he is not my 3am person anymore.

"Hey Michael." I hugged him before taking a seat behind him next to Allison. He turned to make conversation.

"I never got to say thanks for sticking up for me."

"Don't worry I know what Oracle can be like."

"Are you back together?" He hunched his shoulders. You could tell he still deeply care for her because every time someone mentions her name or she walks into a room he stares for a second before looking away.

"She knows what I want. I can be just as stubborn."

"OK Class."

My other American history teacher Mr Brown scribbled the word R-A-C-I-S-M on the board.

"OK class I want us to do something different to day. We are going to have a debate. Let's start with: 'Do you think racism can ever fully go away?'" The class was quiet pondering the question.

"What do you consider yourself as Mr Brown race wise?" A curly head boy sitting two seats from me asked. Mr Brown sat at the edge of the desk with arms and legs crossed fingerings his beard.