SPECIAL CHAPTER UNSEEN PART 2

IVAN POV

Two hours later we were on our way to the party. She seems to have calmed down slightly but I knew better. When Olorire was angry, she was angry. One hand was on her knee and the other I was using to drive.

"I'm sorry."

"It is not your fault I am angry, it is hers. She had no boundaries, she knows you are married. Who does that? I swear I know why some people act so crazy when they see women around their man, I trust you and I love you but I don't trust her or your groupies or whatever." I almost had a heart attack when Julia had jumped on me and salivated my whole face; I pushed her so hard she landed with a massive thud on the concrete floor, and then gave her a warning. She is lucky her brother is one of my teammates if not I would have done something I wasn't proud off. I noticed the looks and touches she was giving me yesterday but I didn't tell Olorire because it wasn't worth the headache, that was why every time she did touch me, I turned towards Olorire.

"Ok." I sighed as I parked a couple of street down. She got out of the car, smoothing her dress. I pulled her to me before she could walk further, her heels allowing us to be at eye level.

"You have nothing to worry about. Absolutely nothing. I love you and being married to you makes it all the more better." I kissed her cheek, looking at her dress. It was black with one long zip at the front.

"Easy access."

"Is that all you think about?"

"No I'm just admiring how hot my wife looks in this dress." Olorire was perfect to me, she wasn't skinny and she wasn't big. She strutted in front of me, with a smirk on her face my hand rested on her ass.

"You look sexy too." I had on a simple black t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black Timberland boots, we were matching. "Why do you like touching my butt so much?"

"Because it's mine." She rolled her eyes playfully. I chuckled at a memory from university when I saved her name as big butt in my phone and every time she called me her ring tone was Sir Mix A Lot- Baby Got Back.

"Come on." I held her hand as we walked the 2 minute to Angelo's house. Lacrosse season was in about 2 weeks that's part of the reason I made sure we got married before then; that way I get to spend as much time with Olorire as I could. Not only would training start which it sort of has but I would be travelling a lot too but the good thing was I would still get to see Olorire each week. Angelo's house wasn't rowdy but the music was loud, we could hear it from couple of houses down and his mansion was ridiculously huge, the music beating off the walls.

"THE KAISER'S!" Angelo was dressed in a Roman costume greeting everyone. We went around greeting everyone as well, it was a team and family orientated party, so I knew most of the faces.

"Hello newlyweds." Keith a teammate of mine who had no filter came and stood between us with a bottle of beer.

"Why the long face?" He asked Olorire who was too agitated to speak and I answered.