Chapter 12- Walking Away

KIPLINGER!!!!--->>

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

OLORIRE POV

"What the hell was that?" Oracle shrugged with a smirk on her face. With the anger building up in me, I was about to punch her lights out. "Did you make me join this team just to embarrass me and humiliate me on the field? If that's your ultimate goal then I'm done." I held a tissue to my bleeding knee after she had ‘accidently’ kicked me. That wasnt the worst of it, every time I did a line up for Oracle or Lavender to score, they never included me in the glory, just ignored me whilst the rest of the team danced together or hi fived each other, then she kicked me in the knee.

I swear she's lucky this isn't Nigeria, I would have called her out on that field.

"You won't be going anywhere because if you do, I'll call the police, I still haven't done anything to you for stealing my watch." I laughed.

"Cut that ignorant bullshit of yours. We both know I did not take it. It magically appeared in my room. What's funny? You knew exactly where to look."

"Whose going to believe you?" maybe she was right, I don't know but I'm not about to be stepped on especially by her. "You of all people."

"What is the supposed to mean?" I knew what she was implying.

"Guys stop this. We won the match didn't we?" Emma tried to step between us. The rest of the girls stood around watching.

"No you guys won the match. You made a total fool of me out there."

"Shut up will you, nobody gives a crap... thief."

"That's it." I slapped her, hard. Her head turned in one swift motion in shock.

"You bitch." she made a grab for my ponytail but I moved out of the way pushing her to the floor. I pressed my foot into her chest makings her stay there, placing my foot right under her chin. Emma tried to pull me off her but I gave her a look of "do not attempt it" and she backed off. Before I could pounce on her, someone had both of my arm locked behind my back.

"Calm down." Michael lugged me out of the changing rooms.

"Get off me Michael! I need to show her who she's messing with."

"I'll let you go once you calm down." it was hard trying to calm when all I wanted to do was rip her to shreds. "What's wrong?"

"She came into my room one night claiming I stole her watch. She found it and made out like I stole it. Then she said if I didn't do what she says, she’s calling the police. I didn’t steal it, I swear Michael but she was just testing my patience, lying that I took it." Michael let me go, placing himself on the wall. He was deep in thought when Oracle came towards him with crocodile tears.

"Baby."

"Don't touch me." Michael put his arm out as she got closer. "Sometimes I can't believe you or believe what I see in you."

"She's lying! She wants you Michael and she's jealous of our love." I scoffed watching Michael shift to anger.

"I can't believe your bullshit Oracle. I'm giving you one chance to tell me the truth, so you better." she looked between us as I waited arms folded but Michael Lee was serious.

"She didn't want to join the football team." Michael laughed cynically before turning serious again.

"We are done.”

"You don't mean that." she tried to touch him but he backed away.

"Yes I do, you need to go sit down and re-evaluate your life. You think you can treat people like this and get away with it. I give you benefit of the doubt because I have seen a true you in there somewhere but now I'm not so sure. Oracle, sort yourself out. I saw what you did out there to her. That's foul. You know I don't want to believe it's something you are not capable of but I know you are. Right now I can't stand to look at you. You make me sick." Michael stormed off until the click clack of his shoes couldn't be heard down the corridor. Oracle sniffed indication she was trying to hold it together and not cry. Wow ice queen has emotions, love is crazy. I felt bad for Michael, he really loves her.