I

Cillian "Cash" Spade

Sitting in the private section that i had my workers prepare for me, i watched the bodies move around the noisy club

Sitting in the private section that i had my workers prepare for me, i watched the bodies move around the noisy club. Gulping down my glass of hennessy i think to myself how fortunate i am to be in the place i'm in. This club that i named Diamonds, has been opened for 2 years and it's the biggest club in the city. I have four others across the country, car dealerships, and also a clothing brand in europe that's doing 30 million.

Ripped out of my thoughts noticing a woman like i've never seen before walk through the club with two females on her side and 3 body guards behind her. The crowd made clear for her entry as she had all eyes on her. Wearing a green see through dress were you can make out her brown nipples and black panties.

Tapping my homie beside me, "Aye hood you know who shawty is?".

"Naw" He replies shaking his head while staring at her too.

"Nigga chill out stop staring so hard" I say over the loud music.

"What y'all niggas talking bout?" Gio said as he came over with two hoes on his side.

"Shorty with the see through Gucci dress that just walked in." Hood responded.

"Oh. She's aight" Gio says making us look at him crazy.

"Aight? Nigga she fine as hell i'm bout to go over to her section." I say to them walking away with my security behind me.

Walking up to her section i notice a drink in her hand. Going up to her while she was sitting down she looks up at me confused. She was way more beautiful up close with her green eyes.

"Who the fuck are you?" She says to me rudely.

"Im the nigga that owns the club your sitting in." I state to her looking at her with more admiration than before because no female has ever talked to me like that. I was kind of surprised she didn't know who i was cause everybody knows the power i hold especially bitches.

Watching her friend beside her whisper something in her ear she looks up at me once more.

"Oh well i apologize. Cash right?" She ask.

"Yea. And can i get your name beautiful?" I say with a small smirk watching her blush.

"Ace" She says shocking the hell out of me but i wouldn't let it show.

Ace.

Damn she's one of the top three drug lords in the world beside myself. I don't know what i pictured but it definitely wasn't what was in front of me. She was already sexy but hearing who she is just made me want her ten times more.