XXXVIII

"At my funeral you better be crying your eyes out i'm not playing" Reign says pointing her finger at Mel as she was about to board her flight.

"I promise you i am and i'll make sure they use cute pictures of you only" She replies rolling her eyes.

"Big T i'm gonna miss not having you around to make sure i'm safe" Reign tells him before going to give him a hug.

"Your always going to be safe as long as i'm alive" He says rubbing her back.

This was hard for her, letting go of people that's been in her life for years and going under ground. She was going to be alone in a place she knew nothing about while being pregnant, she just hoped she could find her mother side of the family.

Even though she wasn't for sure about everything she at least knew that she was excited to go to Barbados and learn about the place her mother grew up in. Maybe here she might have a real sense of family that she's been missing.

"I want you to call me when you can and keep me updated on my god child" Mel says before hugging her one last time.

Waving at them once more she starts to walk on to the plane making sure not to cry.

She never thought that she would fall in love with a man who would try to kill her but she did and now she was ready to start a new beginning with her baby of course.

•••••••••••••••••

"Bring another bottle" Cillian hears Hood yell out. They were at the club having the time of there lives.

C-low was very disappointed in Cillian once hearing that he killed Reign, he honestly couldn't believe it. She was his hope that maybe his homie could change and become a better person but he was clearly wrong.

"Aye nigga cheer up" Hood says to C-low while shaking his shoulder.

"That nigga over there moping bout a bitch he ain't really even know" Cillian says before blowing smoke out of his nose.

"Nigga ain't nobody moping..you should be the one moping since you spent over a year claiming you was in love with shorty" He spat back at him.

"I was in love with her but all that went away when she snaked me" He said causing C-low to shake his head as strippers came over.

"And she deserved everything she got" Gio said causing C-low to roll his eyes, he felt it was too convenient for him to come back around at a certain time and get Cillian all riled up. He still didn't trust him and he hope Cillian was smart enough to not trust him either.

"Would you like a dance?" One of the dancers that goes by the name Dream asked Cillian as he smirked.

"Yea" Turning around she starts to throw her ass back on him while he threw one's at her.

Diamonds wasn't a strip club but they did have strip nights. Those nights were usually when most of the men came to the club.

Sitting down on him Dream starts to grind on his lap causing him to groan.

"What you tryna do" He whisper in her ear while grabbing her waist.

"Whatever your tryna do..as long as my friend can come too" She says as her friend popped up on the side of him.

Turning his head to the side he gets quite surprised seeing Lia, he hadn't seen her since he cut her off to be with Reign. She looked good too, she had on a black leather dress with openings on the side that showed off her slight curves.

"This yo friend?" He ask Lia while pointing at Dream.

"Yea and i was just thinking why don't we do some things to her" Lia answers giving him a seductive look.

"Okay" He says with a smirk.

Looking up he sees Hood spitting game in some bitches face while Gio danced on the couch.

"I'm about to go in the car" C-low mumbles shaking his head while walking away from the section.

"Aye Hood i think it's time we leave so we can have some more fun" He says smirking, looking at Dream rub his chest.

"Yea yea" Hood replies standing, not paying much attention he took some girl to the bathroom, leaving Cillian to shake his head.

Gio was the only one still in the section with Cillian. "Aye i'm out" Cillian says standing up with both girls clinging to his arm.

Gio stumbles a little from all the drinks he had been consuming. He usually never found girls in the club not because he wasn't attractive but every time he brought a girl in the group she always started eyeing Cash and he didn't have time for it.

Cillian sees Gio hurry out the club looking like he had to throw up. Shaking his head he received a message from an unknown number.

-don't go to your car

A confused expression rides across his face before he sucked his teeth. He walks out the club through the front entrance with both girls at his side paying the text no mind.

He sees Gio and C-low in the car but before he could walk closer he feels a force push him back. Hearing a ringing sound in his ear he looks around seeing fire.

His car had blew up and his friend was inside, that meant he was supposed to be the one blown up to pieces. He was laying on the sidewalk hearing multiple screams from people causing him to squint trying to clear his blurred vision.

He sees his security guards run to his aid as he watched the car burn up in flames.

••••••

Walking into the house Mel was thinking about getting her own apartment being that she was gonna be lonely in this big house by herself.

She was happy that her friend was getting away from that monster and she hoped she eventually finds happiness. Though she didn't like her best friends baby father she was still excited to know she was about to be a aunty.

Kicking her heels off, she plops on the couch before turning on the tv.

"Apparently there was a car that blew up in front of the famous club Diamond, many say the owner was inches away from the explosion"

Mel turns the news up hearing what the man had to say as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Missy is at the scene right now, can you hear me?"

"I can hear you John, well some bystanders said the car did not blow up until the alleged owner walked out, two dead bodies were found inside the car but the police have been told not to investigate the matter"

Shaking her head sighing, she couldn't believe that Cash was inches away from dying. Sitting back on the couch she starts to think of who could've possibly done it.

It couldn't have been Reign she thought because she had just left to Barbados. Until something clicked and she realized that her friend had been missing for hours before she met them at the airport.

"Damn Reign" She says, chuckling before changing the channel.

——————————————

Well that's the end of the book.

Thank you for reading!

The sequel will be up very soon.