XXVIII

Sitting in his personal vip section, Cillian stares out at everyone dancing and drinking their lives away.

He had came here by himself tonight because it's been a minute since he oversaw the club. He's been so focus on other aspects in his life that he's been neglecting his legal business.

Zoning out, suddenly he hears shots ringing out in the club causing him to stand up. He walks over closer to the balcony in order to see the commotion, looking at two guys being escorted out. Watching on to the scene Cillian suddenly catches a glimpse of one of the guys side profile.

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "Ay find out who ole dude is." He demands pointing to the guy.

Once seeing that both parties were out of the club he resumes his night taking his seat again.

Sipping on his ginger ale he didn't want to drink especially with him trying to get sober for Reign. Also he had been going through bad withdrawals the past couple of days.

Darting his eyes across the club, Cillian had a really bad feeling causing him to start to get jittery. Clearing his throat, "Make sure everything's going good i'm going in my office.". A confused guard nodded his head as he watched his boss speed away.

Quickly making it to his all black office he goes inside then straight to a painting behind his desk.

Taking the painting off the wall it revealed a steel safe. Pressing in the code he takes out a secret stash of cocaine throwing it on his desk.

Sitting in his office chair after closing the safe back he stares at the drug intently before his phone rang.

Without checking the caller id he picks up, "What".

"Babe why do you sound like you don't wanna talk to me." He immediately pinned the voice to being Lia's. He wasn't sure why she was calling him being that he's purposely been ignoring her for days, he assumed she would've taken the hint by now.

"Because i don't"

"W-what do you mean"

"I mean that we're done Lianna and you need to stop calling me before i get you handled." He says, making her scoff on the other end.

"I can't believe your treating me like this"

"I can" He replies before chuckling into the phone.

"You know what..FUCK YOU. You fucking crackhead, your nothing and never will be nothing. Your a junkie with some money how sad is that...i'm glad i don't have to deal with your crazy ways anymore you fucking psycho."

Laughing at her outburst he swiftly takes the phone from his ear and ended the call leaving Lia scared of what he might do to her.

Little did she know he wasn't going to kill her, he was just going to drain every piece of money he ever gave her out of her account which was basically everything. He knew she would die slowly being broke so that was going to be her form of punishment.

Resuming his stare down at the drug again, he really needed some motivation. He needed right now is someone who would tell him not to do it and he knew the perfect person he just didn't wanna make that call yet.

Grabbing his pocket knife he cuts the bag open before lining the drug up and indulging in the toxin once more.

Feeling guilty for letting the habit get the best of him he decides why not take four more lines.

Finishing all four he started to feel the high causing him to sloppily put the rest of the drug in his left drawer.

Standing up he walks towards his office door preparing to leave out but as soon as he opened the door he was pushed back in by a pair of hands.

Blinking his eyes a couple times as he was pushed on the couch he sees Vanessa's eyes staring back at him.

"Yo what the fuck are you doing" He slurs out as she gets to unbuttoning his pants.

The only thing in her mind right now was getting something that she always wanted and that was him.

"Shhhhhhh"

"Bitch the fuck you mean 'shhh'" She looks up at him annoyed as he roughly pushes her head back.

"Why are you acting like you don't want this?" She ask while straddling his waist.

Right about now Cillian was wishing he never did those five lines.

Pulling his pocket knife back out, Vanessa widens her eyes before she quickly pulls out her syringe injecting him with a strong dose of Amobarbital.

Dropping his knife as his head tilts back, no longer being able to see anything clearly he starts to panic but he soon realizes that he couldn't move.

Smiling to herself she picks the knife up then tossed it across the room. Picking his limp head up straight she starts to slowly kiss his lips.

Standing up she pulls her panties off from under her dress then sits back on him.

Cillian didn't know what to think because he didn't know what was going on.

Kissing onto his neck she sees a camera planted in the top right corner of his office making her jump up off of him.

"Shit" She mumbles while trying to pull his body up.

She didn't think her plan all the way through but she knew she had to finish what she was trying to do now because she would never get this chance again.

Lifting his body up, she figured she would just have to sneak him out the back some how.

Trying her best to keep his body lifted she moved her way to the office door. She was amazed with her self for not dropping his 6'2 figure yet.

Making it out the office door she looks around the hallway to make sure nobody's coming in there direction.

Taking a deep breath she looks at Cillian's face and she notices his eyes start to roll back until it was plain white.

Getting scared as she felt him shaking, it became too much for her to hold causing him to drop to the ground.

Looking at him with wide eyes she sees foam start to come out his mouth while he was shaking.

"Cash stop" She says quietly in a panic as he also starts to piss himself.

Looking around she steps around his vibrating frame and makes a run for it.

Leaving him there alone and helpless.