XXII

Cillian "Cash" Spade

Standing by Reigns bedroom door, i wait for her to get dressed while thinking about how badly i screwed up

Standing by Reigns bedroom door, i wait for her to get dressed while thinking about how badly i screwed up. Her being pregnant wasn't a shocker to me because i already knew. The thing that got to me was her losing our baby and me being the real cause.

I know what i did to her that night was wrong and completely horrible but i can't give her the space she deserves. If i let her believe for one second that we're over she might start trying to move on and then i might really have hurt her.

Looking up i noticed her standing in front of me with some jeans on that hugged her every small curve, a see through white shirt that she wears with a jean jacket, and a gold necklace with red lipstick to top it off.

She looks beautiful even in something so simple.

Snapping her fingers in my face, "Are we going to go or are you just going to stand there and look at me." She says.

Ignoring her attitude, i grab her hand and carefully walk down the steps with her. Before we could make it out the door Mel reappears from the back room.

"Where you going?" She ask Reign while looking me up and down.

"I'm leaving but i'll be back today." Reign replies causing me snap my head in her direction.

Watching tiredly as Mel walks closer to Reigns side, "You sure you wanna go somewhere alone with him?" She says, attempting to whisper.

Raising my eyebrows now amused by this little conversation they call themselves having, Reign nods her head in answer to Mels question.

Smiling i retake her hand in mind before we both walk out the door to my black Audi A8.

"This a new car?" She ask as i'm opening the door for her.

After closing her door i walk to my side getting into the car before answering her question. "Yea i had got a new one after i realized you took my black lambo." I reply.

Starting the car up and driving off i hear her mumble something under her breath but i paid it no mind.

After a few moments of silence she decides to spark up conversation. "Why do you have braids in your head?" She ask causing me to quickly glance in her direction.

"Because i thought it would be easier to manage instead of having my hair all over the place."

"Well then you should just cut your hair off" She says.