XIX

Reign "Ace" Armani

Fluttering my eyes open, i feel a powerful ache throughout my body. Noticing the warmth on the side of me, i glance to my left seeing Gill cuddle up towards me.

Taking the covers off of my body i soon realized that i'm nude from the instant chill of the cold air. Looking down i see red marks of passion all around my body, causing me to smile.

Easing out of the bed i walk carefully to the bathroom with a limp. Analyzing myself in the freshly cleaned mirror i see a bruise on my cheek. Maybe he got a little more rough. I think to myself shaking it off, while turning on the shower.

Stepping into the marble shower i began washing myself while trying to remember what transpired last night. I know that we obviously had sex but i can't remember anything else. The last thing i remember about last night was my driver dropping me off to his place.

Letting the steamy water cascade down onto my body, i scrub my body trying hard to remember the events of last night. Rinsing i quickly get out the shower, grabbing my towel drying off. After getting completely dry i grab my toothbrush i had and began completing my oral hygiene.

Finishing i make my way towards Cillian's closet, i saw him shift a little in his sleep on my way in there. Rummaging through his many clothes i pick out a large white shirt with a pair of his grey sweats.

After getting dressed i see a black box on the top shelf causing me to grow curious. Struggling to retrieve it because the box is pushed back, i move towards my right to see if i can get it from this angle. Suddenly i bump into a shoe box making it collide with the ground.

"Shit" I say to myself, in a whisper.

Picking up the shoe box i suddenly hear Gill call out for me. Making my way towards the door of the closet i hear him start to scream for me louder almost as if he's panicking. Walking towards the bed i see him sitting up darting his eyes around until they land on me, he immediately relaxed once realizing my presence.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yea i'm good" He replies, shaking his head in a thinking manner.

"Then why did you seem so scared?" I ask standing near the foot of his bed.

"No reason .. come back to bed" He beckons me.

Walking to my side of the bed i get a view of the dresser seeing two plastic bags with white residue in the inside of them. Instantly i remember the horrors of last night.

he cheated on me.

he put his hands on me.

he forced me to do drugs.

And took advantage of m-

"Baby why are you standing there zoned out?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Instead of replying to him i get back into the bed laying far away from him. Of course he pulled me into him causing me to tense up.

"Relax" He mumbles into the crook of my neck.

Hearing his breathing slow i began to let my tears drop. I was disgusted with him, i couldn't even stand being this close to him.

His snores fill my ears letting me know that he is now asleep. Moving slowly to make my way out of bed, his snoring suddenly stops making my movements halt. After a few minutes his snores began once again.

I finally make my way out of the bed, quickly i start quietly searching for my sandals i came with. Finding them i run down the steps taking his car keys off of his counter.

I couldn't drive but i had to get away from here and take my chances.

Going outside i look at the car key noticing it was to his black Lamborghini. Thank god he got his keys to match each car.

Running to the car i hop in starting it up, putting my code in to open the gate i immediately speed away from his house.

Driving down the street while tears are still streaming down my face. I couldn't believe he could do that to me. I even told him about hating that drug so much because of what it did to my father and not only did he do it but he forced it upon me.

Wiping my tears off looking down at my ringing phone that i made sure to retrieve before i left. Picking the phone up at a red light seeing that it was Mel calling me, i swiftly answer.

"Girl what you doing?" She ask in a cheerful voice making me sniffle.

"Are you okay rei?" Mel questions. I start to cry even harder because that question just made me realize i'm not okay and i never will be.

"n-no h-he hurt me" I struggle to get out.

"Who hurt you babe?"

"Gill" I reply still balling my eyes out.

"What did he do rei?" She asked with a concerned voice.

"h-he forced me to .. i-i didn't want to mel"

"what did he force you to do?" She asked in a confused tone. Not being able to grasp everything that has happened i let out a ear piercing cry.

"okay okay just please tell me where you are"

"Reign i need you to calm down so you can tell me where you are" She says, as the light turns green causing me to pull off.

"i'm in t-the car" I say while continuing to cry.

"Okay that's good come home..okay?"

"Okay"

She hangs up the phone making me cry louder as i throw the phone on the passenger seat.

Seeing my phone ring again i look at it seeing Cillian call. I guess he finally realized that i was no longer occupying the space beside him.

Letting it ring he continues to call back to back while leaving me text messages that i don't care look at.

After his 10th call, i pick up my phone once again. Feeling it vibrate in my hand from his now 11th call, i shake my head wondering how did we get in this position.

My phone slips out of my hand and lands near my foot causing me to pick it up from the ground below me.

Hearing a loud beep i look up but i couldn't see much because of the blurry eyesight i had from all my tears. All i saw was a white light speeding towards me.

Bang.