IV

Reign "Ace" Armani

Making my way away from the car to the entrance door of the ball, my security was right on my tail

Stepping through seeing all of these criminals the spotlight was immediately put on me. I was never the kind of person who liked attention but whatever. Walking up to the bar in order to retrieve myself a drink. I notice Cash walking around mingling with some bitch on his arm.

Though we had a little moment last week my plan was still in action so if he wants to fuck nobodies then he shall be my guess. Turning my attention back to the bar i soon smell a familiar scent making me roll my eyes.

"Michael." i say greeting his presence with a blank face.

"Why so dull? This is almost like your coming out party." he replies with a smirk.

Finally turning to face him his eyes went immediately to my tits. "You never shy away from a revealing outfit do you?" he ask rhetorically.

With a smirk now appearing on my face i say, " Now you know me Michael i love to give the people a show.".

Noticing how uncomfortable he was with my statement i almost wanting to laugh. See me and Michael grew up together and he's always had a crush on me. To be nice because he was my friend i let him eat me out a couple of time but that's it. He happens to be the second biggest drug lord in the world under Cash of course. Michael did something to me that i'll forever remember so for that i honestly owe no loyalty to him. He truly believes all is forgiven which it is but we're not friends.

"Well how about we give the people a show and you can dance with me." he says more as a statement grabbing my hand.

Proceeding to the middle of the ball room he grips my waist as the song Trust Issue by Drake come on.

Swaying while our arms were wrapped around each other. Don't get me wrong Michael is a very fine man but i'll never forget the type of person he is on the inside. I know i'm a serial killer but there are certain lengths i wouldn't go to but he would.

Oh whoa, trust issues
Oh whoa, whoa trust issues
Oh whoa, trust issues
Oh whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Feeling a familiar gaze burn upon my skin as everyone in the ball room stopped to watch me and Michael dance together. He looked very unhappy seeing me dance with another guy when i truly don't get why. I let him peacefully be with his little friend but i guess he won't extend me the same gratitude. Watching him walk over he mugs Michael while discreetly ripping my arms away from him.

"Excuse me." i say to a confused Michael as Cash dragged me somewhere secluded.

"What the fuck is that? Is that your nigga or sum?" he says glaring at me.

"No." i reply simply.

"'nO' that's all you have to say?" he says gripping my neck aggressively running my back into the near by wall.

It hurt a little but i like shit like that so i started to smile. Leaning my face closer to his i give him a lingering kiss on the lips before pulling back.

He lets go of my neck, steps back and says," your crazy." while shaking his head.

Admiring him in his black button up with his tattoos on full display. His curls were making a appearance finally because i hate that he wears hats all the time.

"I know." i say to him before attempting to walk off back to the ball room but before i could make it out of his presence he pulls me back then takes me to a bathroom.

Pushing me in, he soon walks in later closing and locking the door behind him. I smirk at how sexy it is for him to take initiative because usually guys let me run over them.

Walking closer lifting me up on the sink he whispers in my ear, "take these off" pointing to my nude panties.

I hope he doesn't think we're about to fuck but anyways i still took them off.

Gripping my thighs in his hands he pulls me closer to the edge as he get on his knees in front of me.

"Be mine." he says softly kissing my inner thigh making me even more wet.

"We don't know each other well enough." i say breathing heavily as he kisses closer to my kitty.

Looking me in my eyes as he takes a long lick on my pussy. The eye contact while he circles his tongue on my clit is driving me visibly insane.

Gripping his soft curls while grinding my clit more into his mouth. He takes his fingers from my thigh putting them in my mouth stopping my moaning as i suck on them.

My eyes rolling in the back of my head he taps my thigh making me look down watching him feast on me. Taking his fingers out of my mouth he starts to rub my clit in circular motion as he tongue fucks me.

Feeling myself start to tighten around his tongue he pulls back looking at me with my juices on his face.

"Be mine. And it's not a question this time." he says in a demanding tone while teasing my clit with his fingers still.

Before i could reply he immediately goes back into feasting on me while his index and middle fingers penetrate my sticky hole.

Feeling my climax again my eyes roll in the back of my head as i scream out, "YESSS YESS ILL BE YOURS FOREVER".

Coming down from my high panting as he licks me clean. I watch him stand up from his knees looking me in my eyes.

"You know your stuck right?" he says.

Not replying just watching him grab paper towels wiping my thighs before helping me off the sink. Stepping down almost falling because of my heels first off and the beautiful head i just received. He helps me before i could fall grabbing my underwear helping slip them back on.

After cleaning up he looks at me giving me a long kiss, swirling his tongue with mines he kisses me hard fighting for control that i eventually let him have. Pulling away making me pout he grabs my hand leading us out of the bathroom back to the ball room.

Saying my goodbyes to him i make it back to my security informing them that we're leaving because i wanted to get home out of these wet panties. Plus i can no longer function around the party walking funny like this.