XXXV

Cillian "Cash" Spade

Driving into Reign gates, i had been to my house to see if she went there but obviously she wasn't. After she stormed out the club everybody was confused but i had lied and told them she wasn't feeling good. I know Mel could tell i was lying but she didn't think too much of it.

Getting out my car i walk towards her surprisingly wide open door. When i walked into the home i accidentally stepped on some glass that i didn't see causing me to look down and realize there were broken things all over the floor. The home looked almost unrecognizable from the inside.

I'm not even gonna lie i was slightly scared of the Reign i was possibly going to get.

Walking upstairs to her room, i was still on my search trying to find her. Going into her room i saw that it was clean except for a broken frame on the ground.

I pick it up and see that it was a picture we took when she came to visit me in rehab. She told me she was going to get it framed but i didn't know she actually had done it.

I just want her to forgive me, i didn't know that girl was pregnant nor did i know she would just show up and drop the news like that. Even though what she's saying is believable we still don't really know if it's mine.

Checking in the bathroom i see blood coating the sink making me get worried. Instead of looking in the other rooms upstairs and go towards the back yard.

Then is when i see her standing in the middle of her sliding doors, looking out at her pool with blood dripping from her hand.

Stepping closer to her glass cracks under my shoe alerting her of my presence.

"Don't." She says in a malice tone with her back still facing me.

"I had no idea about any of that, baby you can't get ma-"

"Stop" She quietly cuts me off.

"I'm tired of being hurt Cillian" She says in a weak voice.

"I know baby and i wasn't gon-"

"I'm tired of being hurt Cillian" She turns to face me with tears streaming down her face.

Walking closer to her, i stop once seeing her head shake letting me know not to step forward.

"I don't do anything but try to love you an-"

"Baby i kno-"

"Let me talk!" She says to me raising her voice before continuing.

"I do nothing but try to love and support you but somehow i get hurt every time. I've never felt this way about a guy before and you make me never want to again... i-i'm so tired of being step on by you."

"I had a miscarriage....i lost my baby and without fully healing from it i have to find out that your having your first child with a woman you cheated on me with..unbelievable." I almost shed a tear hearing her voice crack when talking about our miscarriage.

"I know i haven't been the best person in our relationship but i'm trying now and you know that..didn't we leave a whole party that was thrown because of me trying" I say to her watching a blank face with tears.