XXVII

Reign "Ace" Armani

"What the fuck" I whisper harshly to myself as i walk down my steps.

It was going on 3 in the morning and someone was ringing on my doorbell as if they had lost their mind.

Rubbing my eyes i walk towards the door swinging it open to reveal a face i really wasn't in the mood to see. Quietly i turn around walking to my kitchen with him following behind me.

"What do you want?" I ask, after lifting myself up to sit on the counter.

"Where's Mel at...it seems real quiet here." He says, standing in front of me.

Sighing i rub my eyes once more, "Of course it's going to be quiet, do you not know what time it is?".

Instead of answering me he continued looking around the kitchen as if it's his first time being here.

"Back to what i asked before...what do you want?".

Turning his head towards me, i notice his eyes were bright red making me realize that he's probably high again.

"You".

Shaking my head as he steps closer to me, i feel his rough hand come in contact with my bare thigh that was peeking out of my silk robe.

"Well that's too bad."

"I've missed you and i feel like i took everything we had for granted. I promise you i don't wanna be like this i wanna change but i need you back first." He says with his eyes watering.

I was shocked because this is the first time Gill has came close to crying in front of me. He always told me he never really cried nor liked to because he felt like "crying was for bitches" in his words.

Extending my arms out, i knew that i should tell him to get out and never contact me again after all the stuff he's done to me. Something in my heart wouldn't let me turn away from him even though in my mind i know i should.

He walks closer and starts hugging me for dear life, it was almost as if he was afraid to let go.

Rubbing his head i just sat and thought about why i keep letting this man back into my heart.

"Let's go upstairs." I say.

Jumping down from the counter i grab his hand and guide him to my room. After walking into the bedroom i rid myself of my robe revealing my nude body.

"Get comfortable" I tell him before he started to undress.

Getting into bed together, he lays his head on my chest while i rub through his curls.

"I love you" He mumbles to me before drifting off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Cillian "Cash" Spade

Fluttering my eyes open, i realize i'm in Reign's bedroom. I don't really remember how i got here but i assume i had a pretty good night judging by my lack of clothes.

Turning my head over i also notice that she wasn't in the room with me. Getting up from the bed i check her closet to see if she still had any of my stuff here. Seeing she did caused a smirk to appear on my face.

Changing into a plain white shirt and some basketball shorts i walk towards the bathroom and start on my hygiene.

After finishing i walk down the steps and the smell of breakfast instantly hit my nose. I immediately head for the kitchen where i see Reign cooking in one of my shirt i must have left here a long time ago.

She was pretty thin so the shirt looked oversized on her but i thought it was cute that she still wears my clothes.

"It smells good" I said watching her continue to cook. I was expecting for her to be surprised by my sudden appearance but she continued to cook as if she knew i was standing here.

I decided to sit in a chair while i watch her finish the breakfast. A couple minutes later she was placing my plate in front of me. She finished her plate and came to stand across from me eating.

After a few minutes of silence she finally speaks up, "Did you really mean what you said last night?".

"What you talking about?" I say, acting clueless so that she could elaborate.

"Never mind" She said shaking her head.

"Yea"

"Yea what?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed chewing on her bacon.

"Yea i meant what i said to you last night"

"I thought you didn't know what i was talking bout" She said squinting her eyes at me.

"You think i wouldn't remember what i said, really?" I reply.

"I mean you were high" She mumbled shrugging her shoulders.

"I know and im tryna to change that" I said as i watch her bite the corner of her lip.

Reign clears her throat before speaking, "I missed you too".

"You do?" I say actually surprised, because i knew she missed me but i didn't think she would say it.

"Yea, i thought about everything this morning and i don't know i just i'm scared"

"Your scared of what?"

"You" She said causing my breath to get hitched in my throat.

Hearing her say that she was scared of me made my heart break into pieces. I know that i didn't treat her the best but i didn't think it would have this much affect on how she views me.

"I have IED and schizophrenia".

She snapped her head up at me so fast i would've thought her neck was gonna break.

"I have issues, really deep rooted issues stemming from my father. But that's not all along with my two mental disorders i also have ptsd from everything that happened in my childhood." I say sighing afterwards.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, surprisingly with a blank face.

"Because i thought you would leave me."

Looking at her i waited to see any type of expressions appear on her face but all i got was a blank stare at the wall. I wondered what she was thinking, i didn't want her to walk away from me forever because of this.

You should've never told her.

I roughly shake my head side to side trying to get the voice out of my head. Stopping after seeing i got her attention she chose to speak up again.

"In order for us to be together you have to get some help and also stop taking these drugs" She said making me smile.

"Soooo there's a chance?" I say making her laugh and shake her head.

"Slight one but if you fuck up it's over for good." I look at her as she pointed her index finger at me.

"I promise i won't"

And i meant every word.