XVIII

Reign "Ace" Armani

Driving to Cillians house, i was really sick an had been for some time but i had to push through and come out the house. I haven't seen or spoken to Gill since that night he drunkenly called me and that was 3 weeks ago.

I've tried to call and text but he never answers so i thought why not just come see him.

Pulling up to the gate i enter the passcode he gave me and i was immediately granted entry. My driver pulled around to his front door, getting out i signaled my driver to pull off. Going to the door i take out a key he had gave me to his house.

Walking inside the spacious mansion, i go upstairs to his room. As i was approaching his master bedroom door i started to hear grunts and groaning.

Slamming the door open, i almost wanting to cry seeing the sight in front of me.

"What th-" I tried to say before i felt vomit trickling up my throat. Running to the bathroom i immediately began to throw up everything i ate.

Feeling hot tears run down my face from the site i just walked in on. I get up from the toilet before rinsing my mouth out with Listerine and cold water.

"ashley you got to get the fuck out!" I hear Cillian try to whisper as i walked out the bathroom seeing him rushing to get his pants on, and get this girl out the house.

Both of them stopping their sudden movements once they hear my spine chilling laughter. I wanted to cry, i even wanted to yell but i just couldn't at the moment. Rushing over to the girl who was on her knees, i grabbed her by her weave, getting a real good grip on her tracks.

As i'm dragging this bitch she starts to scream making me punch her in the lip. Forcefully pulling her downstairs, her legs start to scrape against the wooden steps but i didn't care. I heard Cillian calling my name as i continued dragging this bitch but he no longer had any rights after i what i just witnessed. Finally i pulled her to the back yard by her hair, i finally let her go.

Pulling my gun out my pocket i aim it to her face, and she starts to cry. I analyze her for a minute noticing how horrible she now looks from the cuts on her legs and her busted lip that still had blood coming out of it.

"p-please don't do this" She cries out to me.

Feeling zero sympathy for her i let four shots ring out through her body, watching her jerk to each bullet that infiltrated her skin.

Cracking my neck from side to side, i turn around seeing the very person i didn't want to.

"Why?" Though my question was very basic i can sense he had a hard time answering it.

"Baby i'm so-"

"WHY?" I now scream to him cutting off his apologies.

"I don't know she came over here, i swear i didn't call her" He says, throwing his hands up.

"That doesn't fucking matter..and here i was actually worried about yo ass but your out here ignoring my calls getting your dick sucked by thirsty bitches" I say, shaking my head chuckling bitterly.

"Babe i never knew you called me"

At this moment i took a chance to finally take in his appearance noticing his blood shot eyes, and his scruffy beard. This is not my Gill, something is wrong.

Seeing him walk closer to me i step back each time, until he runs full force towards me grabbing me up. His grip was so tight i thought my arms would fall off from him cutting off my circulation.