VII

Cillian "Cash" Spade

Tossing my head back as Ashley sucked my dick

Tossing my head back as Ashley sucked my dick. My phones starts ringing, feeling her lift her head up i motion for her to keep going. Finding my phone under the pillow, i notice that it's Ace calling me.

Contemplating on wether i should pick the phone call up in front of Ashley or not because i don't want her saying anything while i'm on this call.

Fuck it.

I pick the phone up and i'm immediately hit with her beautiful voice.

"Hey i'm on my way home, so if you wanted you could come over." She says. I've been to Ace's house maybe three times and every time i was there her security was down my back. I just wanted to scream im not gon do anything to this girl but i understood the measures of precaution,

Feeling my nut rise as Ashley starts to slurp sloppily, i close my eyes so i could contain my grunts.

"Yea i'll be over to get you, but we're not staying there we going out" i state to her.

"Like to a club?" she ask.

"No girl...not to no damn club we going somewhere special but don't dress up." i say, making Ashley start to lift her head at the mention of a girl until i give her a intimidating glare making her resume to sucking my dick.

"Bye. I always dress to impress" she says cockily over the line, making me smirk at how sexy her confidence is.

My mind starts to go blank as Ashley starts doing this thing with her tongue on my tip. I instantly buss on her face after she flicks her tongue over one of my veins. Biting my lips to contain my grunts feeling a wave a pleasure wash over me.

"Hello"

"Hello"

"HELLO?" i hear her yell into the phone, reminding me that we were in a call.

"Yea i'm here. But jus be ready i'll be by in like a hour." i say to her.

"Ok" she says hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Ashley ask me while i start to put my clothes on.

"Mind your business. Your going to get replace and cut off if you don't stop stepping over your boundaries." i say, turning towards her so she can look me in my eyes to dictate how serious i am.

"No No No. I'm sorry bae." She says attempting to kiss me, making me push her forcefully. She fell on the ground hurting herself.