IX

Cillian "Cash" Spade

Overseeing the club, i notice girls half naked trying to get a man and niggas with fake designer trying to be something there not

Overseeing the club, i notice girls half naked trying to get a man and niggas with fake designer trying to be something there not. Tonight i decided to watch everything from my office because they don't deserve my presence.

Going back over to my desk, i start to pour me a glass of Hennessy when i noticed Reign calling me. I haven't spoke to her since she left the morning after i practically begged her to stay over, that was over a week ago.

"Wassup" i say to her dryly.

"well okay, um hey i haven't talked to you in a while." she says into the phone.

"yea" i respond blandly.

"Okay i was busy but i'm trying to make a effort now and your blowing me off." she replies.

she wasn't busy.

she was probably with another nigga.

or she found out you have issues and she doesn't wanna be with you.

you'll always be lonely.

"SHUT UP" i scream loudly, dropping the phone while i try to pound the voices out of my head.

Swiftly getting up, i go to my mini desk in the corner of my office rummaging for it. Find what i'm looking for i open the plastic baggy, popping two of the small ecstasy pills in my mouth. Breathing in and out i go over to my main desk to retrieve my phone.

"hello"

"babe are you okay?"

"nigga were you telling me to shut up?"

Picking the phone up cursing to myself silently. "No baby i wasn't telling you to shut up i um" i pause clearing my throat. "was telling Gio to shut up and get out, you know them niggas get on my nerves" i say trying to give a convincing chuckle.

"yea well i was just telling you that i'll be by to see you tomorrow before i go out with the girls."

"What do you mean 'go out'? Are y'all going to a club again or something?"

"No, we're just having a little spa day. I don't even know why i said going out cause all the activities are going to be here." she says.

"Oh. Well alright i have to tend to something at the club, i'll see you later."

"Okay i'll see you later gill" she says before hanging up, making me laugh at that stupid ass nickname she recently gave me. She said my name reminds her of her late gran grans pet cat named Gillion, so now she calls me Gill. Of course i hate the name but i didn't have the heart to tell her when seeing how excited she was to call me it.

Grabbing my custom beretta off of my desk, i turn to walk out of my private office. Looking around through the disco lights, my security come up to my sides and escorts me to the section my homies was at.

"Hey nigga, i thought you would never come out of that office." C-low says, as i dap him up along with the rest of my homies.

"Yea i just wanted a minute to myself." i reply while sitting back in my chair.

"Y'all know that nigga Michael was killed?" Hood says, looking at his phone with a shocked look.

Damn.

More money for us.

My inner thoughts say making me quietly chuckle.

"Nigga how you know?" Gio ask.

"I just gotta text from Reba. You know her and her friends be fucking him." Hood replies shrugging.

"So why do you fuck her?" C-low ask, disgusted.

"Because the pussy good duh" Hood answers like it was the most logical thing.

"nasty ass nigga" C-low mumbles to himself, but i caught it.

"Anyways, how did they find out?" Gio ask getting back on topic.

"Ion know nigga." Hood says, while shrugging his shoulders.

"Cash you real quiet. Did you do it?" Gio looks asking me.

"No" i reply blandly.

These drugs were making me feel good and too much talking would messed that up. C-low looks me in my face being able to tell i'm high, he shakes his head before turning back to the conversation.

"Nigga shut up. Just because he's quiet don't mean he did some" C-low says, making Gio put his hands up in surrender.

Hearing a throat clear, we all turn our heads seeing Vanessa.

"Hey boys, Hey cash" she says to us.

"Wassup" everyone but me said to her dryly. None of us liked Vanessa, it was just some weird shit about her.

"So you can't speak?" she says coming to sit close to me.

"back away from me before you give me a disease." i say to her simply, making her cheeks turn a tint of red from the embarrassment of my statement.

"I don't have any diseases but i can help you out." she says rubbing my leg, making me take her hand off of me.

"You my bitches bestfriend, i would never." i say, motioning my security to come over.

"But baby-" she was quickly cut off by the voice of Roger, my head of security in the club.

"What do you need boss?" he asked standing near me.

"get this bitch out of my club." i reply, with a blank look coating my face.

"What?" she said looking confused as my security pushed her out of the section, then club.

"Finally, that bitch is kind of annoying." Hood says, letting out a breath of relief.

"Yea and that hoe was kind of smelly." C-low says, wrapping his arms around two girls that came over.

"I would still fuck though" Hood says.

"Your just nasty as hell, your going to get a disease one day" Gio tells him.

"Yea one day your gon get a disease cause your fat ass wanna fuck everybody" C-low adds on before we all bust out laughing except for Hood.

"Akekekeke that was so funny nigga" Hood says with a straight face, making all of us laugh even more.

They were right, Hood did fuck anything and it shows, i can just hope that Mel doesn't fuck him or take him serious.