XXIX

"Aye nigga where Cash at?" Hood ask, security as him and C-low infiltrate the section.

"He's in his office" The guard tells them.

Walking away the pair headed towards his office, "I can't believe this nigga came here without us".

Ignoring him C-low made his way through everyone.

"I ain't never been in that niggas office" Hood says causing C-low to snap his head to him.

"Really?"

"Yea i just hope i don't see no crazy shit like him and Ace fucking."

"Nigga remember he's been messing with Lia ... don't let him hear you say her name cause you know how he ge-"

Suddenly he couldn't finish his sentence from the sight plastered in front of him. Cillian's body laid out against the floor next to his office.

Rushing to him while Hood called the doctor, C-low checked his pulse and felt it beating faintly. Taking a breather, that let C-low know that Cillian wasn't dead just badly hurt.

Getting off the phone with their personal doctor he helps C-low pick Cillian from up off the ground.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Hurry up T!" Reign yells with fear laced throughout her voice.

"Boss i'm going as fast as i can" Reign puts her head on her knees crying her eyes out while her hands were shaking.

"We're almost there"

Reign remains silent with her head on the window thinking about how this could've happened. All she remembers was getting a call from C-low telling her that Cillian was no longer breathing.

Feeling the car stop she immediately hops out punching in the code to his gate. Instead of getting back in the car she runs to the house banging on his front door.

Seeing Hood open the door she runs upstairs to his bedroom seeing him wide awake.

"Are you okay?" She ask seeing his drained face and hooded eyes.

"Yes"

She knew that was a lie but she would press him about it when the doctor left out the room.

"Hi i'm Dr. Remiro" He says causing her head to snap in his direction and she accepts his hand shake.

"Hi" She replies quietly going to sit down on the bed next to Cillian.

"I was just about to tell him why his body had such the reaction."

" Reaction to what?" Reign says confused looking between Cillian and the Doctor.

"Amobarbital" The doctor says.

"How did you get that in your system?" She says staring him down in the face.

"Can i please explain it to you later" He replies more as a statement than a question.

"Fuck no...I want you to tell me now." Cillian sighs annoyed with her attitude but he knew it was only because she cares about him.

"Please just let the doctor finish then i'll tell you when we're alone." Crossing her arms she turns her body back around giving the Doctor her undivided attention.

"As i was saying the Amobarbital had a much more lethal affect on your body because of the heroine in your system" Cillian looks straight but he can feel Reigns glare on the side of his face.

"Amobarbital being such a strong sedative medication the other drugs in your system tampered with the formula causing your seizures."

"Can you tell me why i apparently stopped breathing."

"Well your body had never been through such extreme seizures and plus the drugs that were in your system are usually used to slow down heart rates." The doctor says finishing up.

The doctor stays in the room a little longer telling them about the medication he needs to take and suggested rehab for the previous drug usage.

"Now what the fuck happened?" Reign says, fully facing Gill once the doctor left the room.

"Are you gonna let me talk without interrupting?" She nods her head softly.

"Well i was sort of workin-"

"What kind of working?" She says immediately cutting him off.

"Alright fuck it i won't say shit cause your already interrupting me." He replies.

"Okay okay i'm sorry..please just continue."

"So as i was saying, i was working and i started to feel uncomfortable so i went to my office and i um i-i did um.." He starts to become nervous because he knows what he's about to say will disappoint her even more.

"What did you do?" She ask before sighing.

"I took five lines of cocaine."

Silence filled the room surprising him because he expected her to go off on him but instead she sat there quiet.

"Okay finish the story" He clears his throat preparing to finish.

"Well after that you know i started to feel the drugs kicking in and i was leaving my office before a pair of hands pushed me back...it was Vanessa." Hearing this information her head was spinning at so many different possibilities but her face remained blank.

"She pushed me back and started to try and take my pants off but i kept pushing her away as much as i could...i pulled out a knife and that's when she injected me with whatever the doctor was talking about." He says.

"So how did you get away"

"I didn't, i had a seizure and i guess it scared her away."

"Well now i have to find her and kill her" Reign said blankly.

Taking her hand in his, he smiles in a bashful manner feeling a little happy at her want to avenge him.

"So are you mad at me?" He asked a little afraid of her answer.

"No..initially yes but i have to remember it's not that easy to let go of an addiction. As long as your willing to work on it, right?" He nods his head answering her question.

"With that being said i think you should go to rehab."

"Okay" He says making her smile.

She didn't think he would agree this easy being that he so stubborn but the fact that he's willing to go gives her hope that he really wants to do right by her.