VIII

Drinks were passed as everyone was hanging out at one of Cillian's extra houses. Mel and Hood kept flirting making reign almost throw up but everyone else was chilling having a good time.

Unbeknownst to Reign, Vanessa kept trying to throw herself at Cillian. He peeped it but thought that he was tripping because after all she was one of Reigns best-friends.

"Y'all let's play never have i ever." Mel suggested, while slurring her words a little.

"ok" everybody says in unison.

Standing up to get the shot glasses for everyone, Reign wasn't scared about a drinking game because she drunk liquor almost everyday. She wasn't an alcoholic but she could consume heavy amounts of liquor without getting drunk.

Everybody sitting around in the lounge room of the house in there own seats, while Reign sat on Cillian's lap.

"Okay, first never have i ever had a threesome" Mel ask making everyone take a shot except for Reign.

"Never have i ever wanted to fuck somebody in this room" Vanessa ask slyly smirking at Cillian, while he was focused on Reign. Everybody in the room took a shot that time.

"Never have i ever been cheated on" Reign said, as everyone except for her and Cillian took a shot.

"Damn you've never been cheated on Ace?" Gio ask, making her shake her head 'no'.

"Well no there are men who attempted to cheat but they never lived to do it." she says simply, sipping on her lemonade. Everyone in the room except for Mel and Vanessa looked at her crazy.

"Okay then um never have i ever tried bondage during sex" Hood said, making only Reign take a shot.

"What? Y'all need to spice up your sex life." she says shrugging, when she sees everyone staring at her.

Cillian looked at her shaking his head, but before he could take his turn his security comes out to tell him something.

"Hey boss um someone's out here to see you." the security guard says, while scratching his neck nervously.

Cillian looks at him suspiciously but instead nods his head. "I'll be on my way out." he says, making the security walk back to the front.

"Do you want me to come with you babe?" Reign ask, as he taps her leg so that he can get up.

"Naw i'm coo, stay here baby" he says, before kissing her lips softly. Out of the corner of his eye he can see Vanessa mugging them but he shook his head paying no attention to her.

Walking to the front of the house he hears screaming. "Let me in! I KNOW HE GOT SOME BITCH IN THERE!".

Coming into view he notices Ashley, furrowing his eyebrows as he looks at her.

Motioning for the guards to let her go he quickly gripped her by her throat, making her smile until she realize he was serious.

"p-please let g-go." she say struggling for air, but he keeps his grip on her neck steady and tight.

"Do you want to die Ashley?" he ask her in a menacing calming tone.

Attempting to shake her head 'no' she starts to cry but it's a silent cry because of the grip he still holds on her neck.

"I will kill you. All you are and all you ever will be is a piece of pussy..you will never be my girlfriend, you will never have my money, and you will NEVER have access to my heart." he says, as he finally lets her go, making her fall to the ground.

"Bitch your crazy if you think your supposed to be my girlfriend, hoe i've never even kissed you nor told you my real name." he continues, laughing at the distraught look in her eyes.

"c-cash is not your real name?" she ask, while trying her hardest not to cough anymore.

"Man get this bitch outta here and next time she comes back shoot her on site." he orders while shaking his head, going back into the house.

Walking back into the longe room everyone was in, he walked up to where Reign was kissing her forehead.

"what was that for?" she ask while smiling.

"Cause your forehead is big as fuck." he replies laughing, while she stared at him with a blank face.

"I don't like you." she says blandly.

"Don't lie to yourself babe." he replies while kissing her lips as she holds a pout on her face.

"Aye Cash you still going to see aunty next month?" Gio ask, making Cillian put his attention on him.

"Yea i'm actually taking Ace with me so that they can meet." Cillian says shrugging, while everybody coo'd except for Gio and Vanessa.

"Okay sis you already meeting the fam." Mel says clapping.

"Girl bye." Reigns says laughing, waving her off.

"Anyways, y'all i'm a dancer now. Maybe i can dance for you Cash." Vanessa says making everyone turn there heads to her, except for Reign who sat there unbothered sipping her lemonade.

"Watch it." Reign says simply but the coldness in her tone could send shivers through anyone.

"Girl you know i didn't mean it like that, i obviously meant for the club." Vanessa tries to say rolling her eyes.

Before Reign could reply Cillian steps in and says, "Naw shorty we already got enough workers".

"Well that's just too bad." Vanessa says quietly smirking at him but the only one who seemed to notice was Mel.

Mel was always cordial with Vanessa because she was Reigns other friend and plus Melissa wasn't a mean person at heart. She always knew though that Vanessa was jealous of her she just never thought the girl would be so dumb to make it clear.

1 hour later....

Feeling tired of the whole night Reign whispers in Cillian ears that she's leaving but instead of letting her he protest.

"Please stay" he says with an adorable fake pout on his face. He couldn't let her go home, the voices would come back.

"Baby i've been staying here for 3 days. Why don't you want me to leave?" she says looking at him confused. Vanessa and Mel were already heading to the car and Gio left 15 minutes ago. Hood was somewhere slumped in one of the guess rooms as well as C-low.

"Whatever if you wanna leave, go!" he says to her with an annoyed expression, pushing her off of him.

"Are you serious?" she ask, with a shocked expression present on her face.

"It's just that i really don't want you to leave baby." he says trying to convince her to stay over once more.

Looking at him sighing, she really did enjoy sleeping in her own bed but she also was always really happy around him.

"Okay i'll stay one more night." she says, quietly making him kiss her lips.

Little did she know, she was making there dangerous attachment to one another stronger.