III

2 months later....

Cillian "Cash" Spade

Sitting on the yacht basking in the sun with criminals crawling around this place like crazy

Sitting on the yacht basking in the sun with criminals crawling around this place like crazy. If a FBI agent was here they would be swimming in gold. Annually this rich guy named Richard Beck has these parties and then a ball where all types of criminals can net work. I usually stay secluded because i'm the biggest drug lord in the world every one wants to work with me but i've learned to keep my circle small.

Anyways, i never come to these things not really even the balls. I've been to one of the parties once but other than that these bottom feeders don't deserve my presence. I only came here because there was buzz that Ace would be in attendance tonight.

I'm guessing i'm one of the people that's saw her before because everybody is anticipating her arrival including me but for different reasons. It wasn't til two days after our encounter when i realized i never got her number and ever since then i couldn't stop thinking about her. Every bitch annoys me now cause there not her and i've been in a mood ever since screwing up tremendously.

Two girls walking up to my security, one looks to be asian and the other looks african or sum ion know but they both fine. Signaling the security to let them walk through they come and sit next to me.

"Don't touch me. I'll touch you, understand?" i ask them making both ladies nod there heads.

"So i heard your the biggest in both ways." the asian one says. Taking a look at her body once again touching her leg but before i could get my sentence out i felt a petite hand on the side of my shoulder.

Turning around to see who it was and there she was sitting next to me looking beautiful in her bathing suit bottoms with a sheer short black cover up that's tied in the front. Noticing her ponytail and her brown nipples through her cover up, she has some thing with showing her boobs everywhere but i'm not complaining.

"Looks like you've replaced me already." she says with a fake small pout then smiling after.

"No never babe how are you?" i asked completely in tuned with her forgetting all about the other girls sitting there.

Before she was able to respond the asian girl beside me speaks up, "Who is this bitch? we were here first hoe.".

I was about embarrass this dizzy bitch til Ace held her hand up to my mouth and pull something out her purse. Next thing i know she shot the bitch right in the head while looking me in my eyes. It was the most sexiest thing i ever saw a woman do.

Hearing the girl that came with the now dead girl scream, Ace looked away from me to her blankly. Getting up she pistol whipped her knocking the dead girls friend out cold.