XXXIII

Reign "Ace" Armani

Sitting in the back seat while i have my driver take me to my destination, i get a phone call

"Hello" I wait for whoever is on the other end to answer.

"Baby" Furrowing my eyebrows i couldn't believe my ears.

"Gill?"

"Yes but i need you to do something for me"

"Why the hell are you calling me from an unknown number?"

"Listen don't worry about all that..just pay attention" Rubbing my head, i sigh waiting for him to continue.

"I need you to sort shit out at one of my warehouses"

"Don't you have hood and c-low for that type of stuff?" I ask confused.

"Yea but they not like you they're not able to always do what needs to be done"

"Okay"

"I actually need you to go do it right now" He says causing my eyes to widen.

"What"

"Pleaseeeeee" I roll my eyes as he whines out over the phone.

"Whatever just don't ever do that again..it's not cute"

"You do it to me"

"Your not me..anyways text me the address i gotta go bye" Quickly i hang up the phone before getting a text of the address.

I tell my driver we're gonna have to make a detour. After 20 minutes we arrive at the warehouse.

Stepping out the car, i walk up to the two guards that were standing out front.

"Who are you?" I roll my eyes yawning.

"Go get c-low please" I asked but for some reason they were still standing there.

"Bitch get the fuck off this property before we blow yo shit back" He says as they both flashed their piece, my driver that was apart of my security stepped up but i pushed him back slightly letting him know i could handle this.

Sighing, i punched him in the face pulling his head down putting him in a choke hole before pulling his gun from the waist band and pointing it at the other guard.