⋆14༄ The Destination.

Surprise, surprise! An update on Wednesday because 'A dam' (which in my language means something like yeah, let's give it, why not, and I find it hilarious because Addams, and you don't have to understand it at all. Lmaooo. I really CAN NOT wait for your reaction on this chapter *bites on nails in excitement*. Love you, guys. Thank you for everything, literally! ♡

——————————

"Mm, now harder, and pull my hair," I order Mason as he takes me in the back of his car.

"You weren't joking when you said that you're really turned on," he chuckles, unbothered by my constant commands of what I want him to do to me. It seems like he's actually enjoying it himself.

"Yeah, and you're doing a great job, so let's talk less and move more," I say half jokingly, bouncing up and down his erection, my fingers gripped into the seat behind him whilst his own are twisted into my hair.

"You want me to move more?" he asks in a challenging manner, wrapping his arm around my waist and flipping me over so that now I'm beneath him.

My breath is staggering, loud and shallow from the exertion, my body sticky from the sweat that starts to arise on my warmed up skin. Nevertheless, I pull Mason closer, our lips reconnect in another deep kiss that elicits a groan from me. "Oh, damn," I cry out, my body strained as he plunges back into me, his thickness and length both stretch me sweetly, quite painfully from the force that I've previously told him to use.

I moan once again when he cups my breast into his quite large, yet so delicate hand and kneads it skilfully — an act of adoration for my full bosom. "Give me your hand," I command anew, breaking the kiss, causing him to shoot me a curious look.

Having grabbed his palm into my own, I clasp my lips around his index finger and start slowly sucking on it, gazing right into those electrifying, cobalt-blue eyes of his that blaze with shock but also contentment thanks to my bold action.

"Darn it, Davina. You're a real devil in disguise," he laughs quietly, gripping more forcefully into my thigh, but then he flips me again, one of his hands clasped at my nape now. "You want it rougher?" he asks as he leans down, his chest touches my back, his lips are close to my ear.

"Sure," I breathe, my eyes drift to the steamed up windows of his car.

Having let another cry out, I place my hand on Mason's, his own rests on my waist whilst he takes me from behind. We're both sweaty, panting, as if we just ran a marathon, our bodies moving in the same rhythm, seeking satisfaction. Then my mouth pries open in a loud groan when he suddenly spanks me, my skin stings and burns, yet I like it.

Why didn't you like it then when Will wanted to do it to you?; my subconscious asks, flummoxed. What's the difference? You sucked on Mason's finger instead of a lollipop, and the candy must've surely tasted much better than a salty flesh, not to mention that he's pulling your hair, taking you hard, spanking you. Why did you have a problem with it then when Will wanted to have sex like this? It can't be because of the clothes and the restrainers that he made you wear, can it?

As I chew on those enervating thoughts I finally come to the conclusion. I've just never understood it before. The angry sex, the need of letting it all out. Not until I had seen Will on his bed tonight, almost naked, so appealing, beguiling in every way possible. He made me molten inside and his obnoxious behavior was only adding to my craving for him. The fact that I was blaming myself for not picking up the phone that day also heightened my emotions. I needed to feel something stronger than my anger and guilt. I needed my hair to be pulled, my ass to be spanked, my skin to become reddened from the way that Mason gripped into it. I wanted the pain and pleasure that this kind of sex could provide me with. I've simply never understood it until now, and maybe that's what made Will love chains and leather so much, and I really wish he could put those on me right now, which is absolutely awful of me to think about Will whilst I'm being pleased by Mason. But who hasn't done this before? Who hasn't imagined a celebrity crush on top of themselves in the middle of sex with their partner or a stranger? We all do it. We're all human.