⋆23༄ Lover boy.

Hello, and welcome back! Firstly, thank you for letting me take my time. I've been extremely busy, and still am.

For those who don't know yet, I have published the announcement of volume 3 and an additional book of poems! Both can be found on my profile. Thank you for the support!

Let's read!
__________

Random thoughts buzz around my head whilst I stare at the ceiling. My breathing is finally reinstating its steady rhythm. Now, after I climaxed for the second time, I can finally go and have a shower.

I grab some prepared beforehand tissue and wipe my glistening fingers with it. One round of masturbating didn't bring me any relief - not after today. Not after I'd seen Nathan at the tattoo parlour. I just couldn't help the throbbing that tortured me the whole way back home. I just wish that it was him putting out the fire in between my legs rather than my fingers.

I could have always called Mason and let him slake my thirst for sex, but it would have been really unfair towards him - using his body for my imagination, considering I'd already done it once, thinking about Will instead of him.

At least I am single now, which is actually a great thing because I can have sex with whoever I wish to, and I can masturbate to my fantasies about anyone I think of without the feeling of guilt consuming me from within. A single life isn't that bad after all.

Oh, so now you're going to forget about Will because you can please yourself with you fingers and imagine them being your ex? My subconscious shakes her head, disappointed.

I've done way too much for Will in the past. I've always stood by his side regardless of his secrets and misfortunes, and he still deemed it not enough. I'm not going to give up until I find out the truth, but my happiness comes first this time, not his. I let this thought sink in, then I make my way into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh." I freeze in shock as I walk back into the room. My arms desperately secure a towel around my body. "What are you doing here?" I frown, staring at Mason, who's sat at my desk, reading one of the books that he must've taken from my collection.

"Your mum let me in. Said that I could wait in your room." He shrugs, noiselessly closing the volume. "I'm sorry that I scared you." He turns on the chair and spreads his legs, his cobalt-blue eyes study the droplets on my body.

"It's fine, though, a priming message would have been much appreciated." My voice is free of ire. I'm finally out of the stunned state. "What brings you down then?" I shoot him a glimpse from beside a dresser.

"Our shift starts in a few hours, so I thought that I could give you a ride." He gazes at me, his eyes inspect my naked skin. "More than one actually." His voice becomes deeper, yet it still has its distinctive silkiness to it.

At first my stomach twists at his words, but then the image of Nathan reappears in my mind. I have literally just masturbated to the thoughts of my ex-boyfriend. I know that what Imaan had told me about Mason could be my excuse to give in and have sex, after all that's all he wants, and so do I, but I just can't use him as my outlet for sexual frustration.

I sigh. "I can only accept one." My hands become full of clothes that I cull out of my dresser.

"Is that so?" Mason arches his brows and leaps up off the chair. His arm circles its way around my waist just to steer me towards my bed moments later. I end up being sat sideways on one of his legs - my own in between his. "And why is that, hm?" He tucks my wet hair behind my ear, then traces his index finger along my collarbones. "Is it because there is some other man on your mind whilst you're with me?" he asks, his tone is nonchalant.