Chapter 13

You entered the bus after Mr Aizawa finished his none energetic speech. You went to sit in the same seat with Mina but she pushed you out.

"Ai!" You yelled at her catching yourself so you didn't fall.

"You get to sit with Yaoyorozu." She said with a grin as Sero sat with her.

You rolled your eyes. "You guys are a real pain in the ass sometimes."

"And you're not?" Sero added quickly.

"I swear if I could smack you right now I would." You said and walked to the back of the bus where Yaoyorozu sat. You sat next to her, sliding your bag under the seat.

"Oh?" Yaoyorozu said looking over at you. "One would think you'd be sitting with your friends." She said looking up from a book.

"Don't be silly, last time I checked you're my friend too. Plus they wouldn't let me." You laughed slightly.

She nodded with a gentle smile. "You think you can put with me for a 4 hour drive?" She teased.

"If I have to put up with you for a week I think I can manage 4 hours."

"I wish you best of luck than." She giggled, unknowingly placing her hand on your thigh.

That same feeling of butterflies and warmth filled you again. She yawned, removing her hand to cover her mouth.

'Adorable'

"Not sleep well?" You asked.

"Not really." She sighed.

"Something wrong?" You said not being able to read her emotions.

"It's not that big, I'm probably just overreacting." She tried to shrug it off though you could tell something was bothering her.

You placed your hand on her's. "I can tell it's bothering you. You can talk to me whenever, remember?" You looked her directly in the eyes.

"You don't give up do you? Okay, venting won't hurt I guess." She paused before speaking again. "It was just my family. They're.. nice and all. It's just they don't understand how much pressure you put onto someone can break them?" She explained. "It's stupid I know."

"No! That's not stupid, not at all."

"It's like I'm not enough for them." Her voice broke a little.

"Oh Yaomomo.." You pulled her into a warm embrace. "You're more than enough. Especially for me." You whispered softly. The last part slipped out before you could even catch yourself.

"Thank you Y/n. You're too sweet." She pulled away. She caressed your cheek softly before speaking again. "I needed that, thank you for letting me vent."

Her soft side made you melt, if only she'd stay like this more often.

"Anytime Yaomomo, I'll always be here for you.''

"Sure you will, even after I get better than you?" She said with a smug look.

'And back to her old self.' You thought and shook your head.

"Sure." You rolled your eyes slightly and pulled out your phone.

She went back to reading her book as you scrolled on your phone. Awhile passed before Yaoyorozu spoke again.

"I know this drive is only 4 hours yet it feels like forever." She put her book away.

You looked up from your phone to look at her. "Someone's impatient." You muttered.

"Uh, I heard that." She huffed.

"Yeah that was the whole point." You rolled your eyes and went back to your phone.