Chapter 22

After a few minutes Mrs Ito brought both yours and Yaoyorozu's order.

"Enjoy, you two." She said with a wink.

"Thank you so much." You said.

"Very much appreciated." Yaoyorozu said.

"Of course dears." She said with a happy smile and left you two alone.

"Wow they can bake really good." You said while looking at the perfect tiny cake.

"They're the best in the city. It's a shame they don't have too many customers." She said with a small pout.

A sudden idea struck you.

"Oh my god!" You said.

"What?!" Yaoyorozu said surprised and slightly concerned.

"Okay okay, hear me out. We help the Ito's get this place more popular. We can hang posters up all over the school and have a huge sale here. It'll attract more people! Of course we can volunteer to help bake that day, I have some experience." You explained with enthusiasm.

"Oh my Y/n, that's brilliant! I'll bring it up with them." She said and took a sip of her latte.

You nodded and took a sip of your drink as well.

'Oh my god this is perfect.' You thought in shock.

Without hesitation you took another sip.

"Y/n." Yaoyorozu said to grab your attention.

"Hm?" You hummed and looked at her. She held a fork with a piece of cake on it.

"Say ah."

You opened your mouth, she put the cake in your mouth as you did. The whole time you both retained eye contact. A small grin tugged at the girl's lips. You nearly choked on the cake from a flustered panic but reframed yourself. You swallowed hard before smiling.

"That's really good." You said, partly trying to hide your blush.

"Right?" She said and took a bite.

You both split the cake, though Yaoyorozu was the one to eat most of it. Once you both finished up, you said your goodbyes to the owners and left.

"I am definitely full now." Yaoyorozu said once you both stepped out.

"Same here, even though someone ate most of the cake." You gave her a playful glare.

She arched a brow in a playful way, you watched as she eyes flickered from your eyes to your lips. She brought her hand to your chin, lifting it slightly. Without warning she leaned herself closer to you. You felt her tongue skim your bottom lip before fully kissing you. You went stiff in shock before melting into her kiss. Her kisses made your knees weak, you put your arms around her to hold yourself up.

She pulled away and spoke. "You had a piece of cake on your face." She said sweetly and booped your nose.

"Someone really likes their cake."

"I do like my cake, but I also like my Y/n." She said coyly.

"Stop making me smile, it hurts my cheeks." You said with a warm smile.

"Well I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't make you smile all the time. Now come on, this date isn't over yet, sugar." She put her hand in yours.

"You're just full of surprises." You said while you both began to walk.

She replied with a satisfied smile. You followed her to wherever she was taking you.

"You do enjoy the movies? Correct?" She asked you.

"Yeah of course, why do you ask?" You said with confusion.

"Oh c'mon Y/n, you're the top student aren't you? You can piece that together." She teased.

You thought for a moment then it clicked.

"Oh! I haven't been to the movies in a long time. You really do know the way to my heart." You practically swooned.

"Let's go dear, it's only a block away and I'd hate to be late."

You both made it to the cinema.

"You chose a movie, I'll go get us popcorn." She said and walked away.

You headed over to see what they were playing, there was a whole array of genres to pick from. You furrowed your brows, trying to pick a movie. After sometime you chose a movie, it was a new RomCom that seemed pretty good, it even had some actors you liked in it.

You bought 2 tickets, paying quickly before Yaoyorozu could get back to you, knowing she'd try to pay for it herself. After paying you found Yaoyorozu again.

"I picked the movie and got us tickets."

"You paid?" She questioned.

"Of course I did, you can't buy all the time."

"Tch, you're so stubborn." She said with attitude.

"And you're adorable, now let's go watch this movie." You said excitedly while tugging her sleeve.

She blushed slightly at your remark but followed you. You both found a good seat in the theatre and sat down. You were a bit early so you two sat in silence. Your attention was caught when you heard the rustling of what sounded like plastic bags. You looked over at Yaoyorozu to see her taking snacks out of her purse.

"Yaoyorozu!" You whispered harshly.

She jumped slightly. "What!?"

"You know you're not supposed to bring snacks that you didn't buy from the cinema in." You shook your head.

"They were easy to sneak in, I couldn't help myself." She shrugged and popped a skittle in her mouth.

You were about to argue back but the big screen started playing the beginning credits of the movie. You muttered under your breath. Yaoyorozu giggled. The both of you now had your attention on the movie, while not taking your eyes off the screen you reached over to grab popcorn. Your hand met Yaoyorozu's, your attention switched to her quickly.

Your eyes met, her face was perfectly illuminated by the light from the movie.

'God she's gorgeous' You thought as your cheeks began to warm.

'To think she was once my "sworn enemy"' You thought and chuckled slightly.

"Move your hand." She said and lightly slapped your hand away from the popcorn.

"Hey!" You retaliated.

She grinned before taking a handful of popcorn and putting one in her mouth. You shook your head at her childishness.

You brought your attention back to the movie screen. A couple moments later you rested your head on Yaoyorozu's shoulder. She put her one arm around you and stroked your hair in response while still watching the movie.

Every moment with her is perfect.