Chapter 31

It was the morning of new year's, the day you have been anticipating for. You were definitely excited and looking forward to the party, but you would be lying if you said you weren't a little nervous. You were currently laying your outfit out on your bed for tonight. You pulled together your best and most chic looking clothes to make an outfit. You also included the necklace Yaoyorozu had gifted you, though to be honest you never really didn't wear it.

"Not bad Y/n, not bad.." You mumbled to yourself, inspecting the outfit.

You still had a good chunk of your day to yourself, since you were on holiday break and the party started around 6pm. With a sigh of boredom you pulled out your phone, opening Mina's contact.

Y/n: I'm bored..

Mina almost immediately responded.

Pea-Brain: so am i, get ur ass to my dorm now

Y/n: demanding

Pea-Brain: hurry, i invited sero and denki

Y/n: omw

You chuckled at your friend as you exited your dorm, keeping a mental note not to stay too long. You walked down the hall, all the way to Mina's dorm. You knocked and the door swung open quicker than you anticipated. You let her very bright and pink room hit you like a wave, your eye definitely had a small stroke.

"God, your room is hard on the eyes." You said walking in.

"Nice to see you too." Mina chuckled.

"Oh you guys are already." You gasped at the two guys sitting on Mina's bed.

"Yeah cause you walk slow." Sero said.

You were going to argue back but you closed your mouth instead, knowing you wouldn't win.

"Why didn't you bring Yaoyorozu with you?" Denki asked.

"She's busy planning her family's new years party tonight. Apparently her family wants her to help out more now that she's older." You explained with a shrug, wanting to be with her.

"Aren't you going to the party too?" Mina asked, sitting down.

"Yeah but later, so why not spend the time with my favourite idiots." You teased them.

"I am not afraid to smack my best friend." Mina teased back.

"Oh no, I'm so scared." You went along with it.

"Fight, fight, fight!" Sero and Denki chanted.

Before Mina could do anything her dorm slammed open.

"God, is it a zoo in here?" Bakugo entered the dorm alongside Kirishima.

"What are they doing here?" You muttered to Mina.

"Denki wanted to invite them as well." Mina muttered back.

"Sup guys." Kirishima greeted.

"Hey!" Denki cheered with a gleeful smile.

"Ugh.." Bakugo groaned.

"Don't be negative Bakugo." Kirishima nudged him.

Bakugo rolled his eyes in response.

"So what did you guys want to do?" Sero asked.

"Leave." Bakugo said.

"Ah ah ah, you agreed to come with me. Stop complaining." Kirishima said.

"I could definitely go for some ice cream right now." Mina added.

"Ooh!" You hummed.

"I know a good ice cream place not too far." Bakugo mumbled.