Chapter 27

The morning came faster than expected. You were currently walking to the Ito's cafe, since you did agree to help. You were excited more today, to help a smaller business, getting to serve your friends and school and most of all spend time with your dearest girlfriend. You were giddy with excitement when you opened the cafe's doors.

"There you are!" Yaoyorozu said, greeting you.

"How'd you get here so fast?" You asked, placing your bag near a seat.

"I slept at my parent's, so I just got Samuel to drive me. I offered to get you a lift too." She explained.

"But someone felt like declining my offer." She narrowed her eyes on you, frustration plastered on her face.

"I said I would be just fine walking, and see, I'm in one piece."

"Sure." Yaoyorozu sighed in defeat.

"It's great to see you two again!" Mrs Ito came out with a cheerful smile.

"It sure is. I'm excited to help out today." You clasped your hands together while speaking with enthusiasm.

"Agreed, we also brought a bunch of extra ingredients so it won't affect you guys at all." Yaoyorozu said while pointing at the mound of groceries.

"Ah.. yes." Mr Ito said, at a loss for words while scanning the large amount of ingredients.

"Give her some credit, she's a little new at grocery shopping." You whispered to the older couple, they giggled in response.

"I heard that." Yaoyorozu crossed her arms, a pout on her face.

"We appreciate it. Thank you, both of you." Mr Ito said.

"Okay now the car is here for you two." Yaoyorozu said, practically pushing them out.

'What the hell is she talking about?' You followed them.

"W..what?!" Mrs Ito stammered.

"I set you two up for a day of relaxation and silence. You two have an appointment at one of the best spas in the city." Yaoyorozu said as she opened the door to the limousine parked on the side of the road.

"Oh dear." Mr Ito huffed.

"And you can't decline because I will not allow it.. and it also costs an arm and a leg... Okay now get in." Yaoyorozu helped them in, she then strutted over to you with an accomplished smile.

"This wasn't a part of the plan!" You whispered harshly.

"Just a slight change of plan, dear." She said, waving to the limousine as it began to drive away.

"Slight?! Now we have to manage the whole place by ourselves today. An extra pair of hands would've been very helpful." You tried to explain.

She placed a slender hand on your cheek.

"No need to panic, we have this all under control. No need to fret." A warm smile spread on her face.

"Whatever you say.." You mumbled, now very convinced.

"Now being that little negative butt in here, we have some baking to do." She winked and gestured with her hand as she walked through the cafe's doors.

You sighed but obliged. You picked up a couple of the bags that had the ingredients, bringing them into the kitchen then putting them away. After a good 10 minutes of putting the ingredients away and organizing everything you were to get down to the fun part, baking.

"Oh oh! Look what I found, a cookbook." Yaoyorozu said while holding the large book in her hands.

"Oh thank goodness." You walked over to her.

"It's pretty much got all of the cafe's specialties." Yaoyorozu explained while putting it on the counter to flip through its pages.

"Okay, well now today is seeming a lot less stressful. All we have to do is follow the instructions, right?" You said, feeling a weight being lifted from your shoulders.

"See, I told you today wouldn't be so bad."

"Mhm, you're right." You admitted.

You felt her hands grab you by the waist, pulling you into a deep kiss. Your hands immediately found the sides of her face, deepening the kiss. You both pulled away but you still stayed in each other's hold.

"As sweet as you are, we need to start baking. I wouldn't want to share you with anybody." She kissed your cheek and disappeared to grab the right ingredients.

You smiled and shook your head. You decided to focus on the task ahead and look through the cool book for some recipes. You chose to get started on the cinnamon rolls.

"Now for the ingredients.." You mumbled while searching for each thing on the list, once you found them you put them out neatly.

The first thing to do was to roll the dough, luckily there was already pre-made dough, so making it wouldn't be a problem.

"Let me help with that." Yaoyorozu said, joining beside you.

"Oh!" You jumped a little.

"So cinnamon rolls are the first on the list? Good choice." She said with a smile.

"They looked good and pretty simple to make." You explained, kneading the dough.

"Fair enough, I'll go preheat the ovens." She said and walked over to the ovens.

She came back over to you, more excited than before. You looked at her in confusion.

"Look what I found!" She held up two cute aprons.

"Those are adorable!"

"Mhm! And I know the perfect adorable couple to wear them." She tossed one to you.

You put it over your clothes, kinda glad that you wouldn't have to worry about ruining your clothes now.

"Cute." You blushed slightly.

"Now we look like professionals." She said with a grin.

"I wouldn't go that far." You giggled.

Yaoyorozu began to make the white icing that would glaze the top of the cinnamon rolls. You continued to roll the dough into singular lines, lining it with cinnamon. Yaoyorozu finished making the icing in no time, putting the bowl of it in the fridge for later.

"Here let me help with rolling those." Yaoyorozu said and took a chunk of dough.

"Thanks." You said and began to roll the dough up onto one of the baking trays.

"Y/n~" Yaoyorozu cooed to get your attention, you went to look at her but got ambushed by a cloud of flour.

"Gah!" You tried to swipe the cloud away from you.

Yaoyorozu giggled at you, you were now covered in the white flour. You tried to wipe away as much flour as you could from your face.

"I can't believe you just did that!" You said and took the cinnamon from beside you, tossing it at her.

She jumped away with a yell in response.

"Oh it's on Y/n L/n!" The cinnamon covered girl challenged