Chapter 18

You curiously tilted your head. "Is it another pleasant surprise again?" You said sarcastically.

"Oh no, no violence involved." She squeezed your hand slightly.

She stopped in her tracks and pulled you closer to her. "But I have something extra special planned later, for just the two of us." She whispered in your ear.

Her proximity and overall action made you nearly shut down. "Oh my.." You said under your breath.

"But for now something else, best for last~" She said joyfully and began to lead you on to the next thing she had in store.

She spotted a larger hammock that was strung up between two large trees. She pulled you over to it and laid down in it, swinging it slightly. She moved over a bit and pulled you in it with her, letting you lay between her legs and rest your head on her chest.

"Woah." You said as the hammock wobbled.

"Stop moving so much or we're going to fall." She giggled, trying to balance it. After a few moments you both steadied the hammock, letting it swing in a smooth and slow motion.

Yaoyorozu stroked the top of your hair softly. Between the comfort and the perfect weather you got lost in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" Yaoyorozu asked softly.

"Oh?" You pulled out of thought. "Nothing really, just thinking about us." You explained.

"Us? What do you mean?"

"Just how we treated each other before y'know. We didn't really talk to each other that much but when we did we always argued."

She laughed slightly. "We did argue a lot, but I'm glad we could put our differences aside and be friends. You've proven to be quite amusing to me."

"I'm amusing to everyone, thank you very much." You teased.

"I don't doubt it, you're sweet, kind, funny, and on top of all that beautiful." She said sweetly, still playing with your hair.

Heat rose to your face as your heart skipped a beat.

"Thank you Momo." You said with a bright smile.

"I only speak the truth dear." She brought her one hand and pointed to the sky. "Look that cloud looks like a rabbit." She pointed to a cloud.

"Oh really? Hm, that one resembles a sword." You pointed to another cloud that floated above.

You both spent time looking at the clouds. You spent enough time together on the hammock because the sky began to turn shades of a summer sunset.

"Let's head back, I have one more thing planned." Yaoyorozu said.

"What is it?" You asked with burning curiosity.

"I'm not telling, it would ruin the surprise." She said shifting in the hammock.

"Fine, keep your secrets."

She went to sit up but rocked the hammock too much, making you both lose balance and fall off onto the ground below.

Luckily Yaoyorozu broke your fall, you fell on top of her.

"Are you okay?" You asked after rolling off her.

"Yep." She said and dusted herself off.

"Sorry." You giggled and helped her up.

"Hey at least I broke your fall." She shrugged grabbing your hand.

"My hero." You teased.

You both walked back to your cabin. She let go your hand and opened the small fridge that came with the cabin. You look over her shoulder to see what she was grabbing.