Chapter 17

You woke up still in the girl's embrace. You smiled, feeling secure and protected in her presence. Not wanting to wake her, you slowly shifted to face her. Her face was peaceful, a slight blush crept onto your face. Moments later she moved slightly and woke up.

"Morning dear." She cooed.

You stretched slightly. "Good morning."

"..Thank you for letting me sleep with you last night." She said slightly embarrassed.

"It's nothing. Actually I haven't slept that well in a long time." You said.

"Good to hear it." She said as she stopped cuddling you, but before she could sit up you grabbed her arm softly. She looked back at you with a slightly confused look.

"Can we stay in bed a bit longer?" You asked.

She nodded with a soft smile. "Of course." She said softly and laid back beside you.

You smiled and brought yourself closer to her, fitting next to her like a puzzle piece. She gently stroked your hair. You both stayed in bed for another 20 minutes, holding each other close.

"I think we should get up now, as much as I want to stay like this forever I'd hate to let the day waste away." You spoke, shifting away from her and sitting up.

"Good idea.'' She agreed and got down from the top bunk, you followed behind her.

You both got ready, not needing to wear your uniform or hero costume you took the chance to wear more comfortable but nice clothes of your liking. You slipped your shoes on at the door then opened the door to meet up with Yaoyorozu who was waiting outside for you.

"Took you long enough." She huffed.

'Bipolar much.' You thought and rolled your eyes slightly.

"I had to find good clothes to wear." You explained with a shrug.

"I think you'd look good in anything, dear." She looped her arm with yours.

You blushed slightly from the girl's compliment or flirt, at this point you couldn't tell the difference.

"So, what are we doing first?" You asked curiously.

"You'll see.." She giggled and walked you to the main part of the camp.

"You're being suspicious." You huffed.

"Is that so?" She arched a brow and looked at me, backing up slightly.

You stood and stared at her, wondering what in the hell she was doing. You watched as she reached in a basket behind her, before you could react a small blue balloon filled with water exploded on impact when it hit your face. You stood shocked as the cold water ran down you. Yaoyorozu's giggles could be heard.

"Did you just.. A water balloon?! Really?" You wiped away the water running off your face.

"Mhm, I got Mina to help me fill them. We set up a class water balloon fight." She looked at me with pride, throwing a balloon up and down in her hand.

"But where is everyone else?.." You trailed off as other students popped out of their hiding spots throwing water filled balloons at each other.

Before you knew it you got another balloon to the face, from the same girl.

"Heh, you were distracted."

You narrowed your eyes on her, quickly running and grabbing a handful of balloons from a basket and running off quickly. After running for a few moments you found a fairly wide tree to hide behind. You heard a tree branch break close to you, you threw your hand back with a water balloon, getting ready to launch it.

"Wait!" Sero shouted and threw his hands up.

You huffed, bringing the balloon down to your side. "Dude, you scared me."

"I know I know, but you gotta let me hide with you. Mina's after me, I think she's going to kill me with a balloon." He explained frantically.

"Get over here than." You ducked down, letting your friend join you.

"Jesus you're already soaked." He said looking you up and down.

"Yaoyorozu, she got me twice, and she's still after me." You sighed.

"Okay well we gotta team up, we're better in teams." He suggested, you nodded in agreement.

Once you two settled into a new and better hiding spot you heard foots steps approaching.

"Oh Y/n~" Yaoyorozu's voice echoed through the bushes.

"Sero, I know you're here somewhere." Mina chimed in.

You both looked at each other with fear.

"Oh shit they teamed up." You whispered.

"We're screwed." He pouted.

"Shh, don't say that. The only one who's screwed is you. Sorry!" You apologized before pushing him out from your hiding spot, revealing him to Yaoyorozu and Mina.

"Y/n why must you betray me!" He shouted out dramatically before being hit with multiple water balloons.

You giggled as you ran and made your escape.

'He's never going to forgive me.' You thought while sprinting away.

You heard quick and heavy footsteps behind you. You looked over your shoulder to see none other than Yaoyorozu sprinting after you. She had a sinister grin on her face.

"You're fast Y/n." She shouted. "..But not fast enough." She began to run faster.

"Holy shit!" You yelled, trying pick up speed. You panicked a threw a balloon at her, not surprisingly it missed. You threw another and luckily hit her directly, making her slow down.

You took the chance to dash behind one of the cabins, leaning against it and catching your breath. You only had two balloons left, you panicked slightly. When you weren't paying attention Yaoyorozu took the chance to surprise you, throwing a balloon at you. You shrieked and jumped out of the way. To your luck you were cornered, trees and the other cabin blocking your exit. Yaoyorozu walked up to you with the same grin, you slowly backed into the cabin wall behind you.

"Shit." You huffed under your breath.

"No escape Y/n. You're trapped." She got closer to you by the second.

You threw a balloon at her, missing by an inch. After failing you hid your last balloon behind your back. She pinned you against the wall, holding your hand against the wall. You were a bit shocked by her actions and felt your heart rise to your throat.

"You give up?" She hummed.

"You wish." You giggled and took your last balloon, making it explode in her face, soaking her.

She stood still in shock, unpinning you. You stuck your tongue out at her. She snapped out of it and threw her last balloons at you, only half of them landing an actual hit. You giggled, trying to block them.

"Okay okay!" You said through giggles.

Once she ran out she finally stopped. She stood with her hands on her sides. "Hmph, I win."

You walked up to her. "Competitive aren't you?" You wiped away her mascara that was running down her face from the water.

A blush tainted her face. "There now you don't look like you just went through a really bad break up." You smiled, stepping back.

"Thank you, lets go get towels, I'm cold." She slightly shivered.

You nodded and you both began to walk to your cabin. Once arriving at the cabin your grabbed two towels, you tossed one to Yaoyorozu.
You both dried yourselves off as the best you could, you figured the sun could just do the rest.

"That was fun, and slightly scary. Who knew you could run so fast." You said a little taken back.

"I do, but only when I want something." She used the towel to dry her hair.

She unexpectedly took your hand before you could speak. "C'mon, I have more stuff for us, this time just the two of us." She winked.