Chapter 23

After the movie had finished Yaoyorozu and you began to walk back to UA. Yaoyorozu had to leave early because she wanted to bring up the idea you had earlier for the cafe. You gave her a sweet and long kiss before saying your goodbyes.

"Thanks again for today, Yaomomo."

"Of course dear, I enjoy spending time with you. I'll see you tomorrow." She blew you a kiss before going back into the cafe.

You smiled, feeling the same warm feeling in your heart. Once you arrived back at your dorm it was already beginning to get late, you were surprised at how fast time flies with Yaoyorozu. Feeling a bit exhausted, you laid your self down on your bed, falling into it's comfort. It wasn't the intention but you accidentally fell asleep before you could stop yourself, finding yourself in a deep slumber.

- - -

You woke up from the bright light leaking in through your window. You sat up, trying to shake the sleepiness from your head. You grabbed your phone beside you to check the time. 8:50 am.

"Shit!" You shouted knowing you were now almost 20 minutes late.

You zoomed around your dorm, getting ready for the class you were now late to. After getting ready quickly, you grabbed your bags and ran to school as fast as possible. It was 9:05 when you opened the door to your class. It went silent as everybody's attention turned to you, including the slightly annoyed and mad teacher's. You cringed in embarrassment and the sudden attention. Mina, Sero and Denki all silently snickered at you.

"Sorry for being late Mr. Aizawa. I um.. slept in.." You said with shame as you bowed in apology.

"Just go sit down so I can get back to teaching." He said with no emotion.

"Yes sir." You muttered and shuffled with your head down to your desk.

You heard Yaoyorozu giggle as you passed her. You shot her an angry glare that shut her up.

"Ahem, as I was saying..." Aizawa shot you a glare.

You wanted to melt into the ground in embarrassment.

"Ill be giving you all a surprise test today."

Most of the class sighed.

'Maybe today isn't that bad.' You thought.

"But it wont go towards your grade, this test is to prepare you for the test this Friday. The Friday test will go towards your grade, and I suggest you ready yourself for it, if you fail.. well hopefully none of you will." He said.

You seen as Mineta nearly evaporated next to you. He turned to you with a pale face.

"Y/l, please help me. I need to pass so I can get all the hot babes."

You scoffed. "No way. Pervert.." You grumbled.

He planted his face on the desk in defeat. You looked over your shoulder slightly to look at Yaoyorozu quickly, she looked a little worried. You pouted in sympathy. You ripped a paper from your note book and wrote a reassuring note on the paper. You rolled it up and tossed it to the worried girl. She looked at you then the paper. She opened it and her expression softened, she gave you a small smile.

Aizawa placed the pre-test on your desk, startling you slightly.

"Eyes on the test please." He groaned and went around to the other desks.

You started the practice test right away, it wasn't too difficult. Sure it was harder than some others but it wasn't a big deal, you already had all these topics aced and memorized.

- - -

"Man, that test was hard." Denki complained.

"Stop complaining and eat your food." Sero said to shut him up.

"Rude, I am clearly in distress and yet you push my problems to the side.'' He said and looked away in stubbornness.

"Don't be like that." Sero said.

You and Mina giggled at the two.

"With a little studying you'll do fine.'' You suggested.

"Yeah, plus Mr Aizawa didn't even give us our results on the practice test yet, so stop worrying." Mina spoke.

"Fine, but if I fail the practice test I will panic." He warned before taking a bite of his sandwich.

You shrugged.

"Must be easy being the smartest, huh Y/n?" Sero said.

"Yeah.. easy.." You said.

- - -

Aizawa lazily returned the test while you were walking down the hall.

97%

You were a bit surprised that you got something wrong but shrugged it off, knowing you can correct your mistake next time. After shoving the paper in your bag you began to walk. Your eye caught Yaoyorozu, without thinking you jogged over to her.

"Hi." You said happily.

She turned to you with a slight smile, not returning the same energy.

"What's wrong?" You nudged her.

"Nothing." She evidently lied.

You narrowed your eyes on her, giving her a none convinced look. She threw her head back slightly, rolling her eyes.

"Fine.. I didn't do so well on the practice test." She admitted.

You were a bit surprised to hear her say that.

"Really? Let me see."

She handed you the test.

79%

"Yaomomo, that's still more than a pass."

"That's the lowest I've gotten in as long as I can remember." She sighed.

"It's not bad." You tried to convince her.

"Y/n, if my parents see this they will kill me. I'll be in so much trouble, I don't want to be more of a burden than I already am." Her voice shook slightly.

You bit your lip slightly, thinking.

"Why don't you study by yourself for a bit, then Thursday night we can study together.. a study date?" You suggested.

"That sounds lovely dear, thank you." She pulled you in and kissed your forehead.

"Of course, I'd go out of my way to help you whenever." You reassured her. "And I know you'll do great."

"Thank you Y/n."

"Just don't worry too much about it. Worrying won't do anything but make things worse, if you ever need to take your mind off it I'm here." You said to her when you both stopped in front of her dorm door.

"Oh what did I do to deserve you." She said with a warm smile.

"Hm let's see, stop despising me, swallowing your pride, losing your attitude, being soft to me for once.." You began to tease her but she cut you off with a kiss.

"Shh, stop talking." She giggled.

You obliged with a grin and went in for another kiss, this time longer and more passionate.