Chapter 15

You both made it to the sanded area around the lake. You let go of the girl's hand and ran over to the sand, laying in it right away. You heard Yaoyorozu giggle from behind.

"I love the warm sand." You said in appreciation to your surroundings.

"It is nice." Yaoyorozu said sitting beside me.

You watched as the sky turned a prefect mixture of roses and purples as the sun began to hide behind mountains in the distance.

"I wish the sky looked like this always." You said.

"It would be beautiful." Yaoyorozu agreed.

You both stayed comfortably on the sand while watching the sunset. The further the sun hid the colder it began to get. You look over at Yaoyorozu who was slightly shaking. You pulled the hoodie you were currently wearing off.

"Put this on." You put it in Yaoyorozu's lap.

"Oh no I cant, than you'd get cold." She shook her head.

"I'll be fine, it's not that cold anyways. Please." You insisted.

She gave you a thankful smile before slipping your hoodie over herself.

"Thank you." She hummed.

After a few minutes you began to feel the effects of your cooling surroundings. You rubbed your arms in attempt to warm up a little. Yaoyorozu caught on that you were cold and spoke.

"Come here." She pat the sand between her legs.

You obliged and sat in between the girl's legs. She put her arms around your torso and pulled you in closer to her chest. Your heart fluttered in your chest from her actions. She sat her chin on your shoulder, you could feel her warm breath on your skin, causing shivers to shoot up your spine.

"You're quite a good heat source." You said.

"Good because we wouldn't want you catching a cold now would we? I cant train with a sick partner."

"Fair point.. Do you think we'll do good in this training camp?" You asked curiously.

"I think so, or at least I hope we will." She said softly.

"Well we can't get any worse."

"Let's not jinx it." She giggled softly.

You stayed wrapped around her arms for another fair amount of time before a familiar voice spoke behind both of you.

"Ahem, It's getting fairly late ladies. I do have to remind you that you will not be sleeping in tomorrow, so please get to sleep." Mr Aizawa warned.

Yaoyorozu unwrapped herself from you, brushing herself off then getting up. You got up as well, patting off the loose sand.

"Of course, I haven't realized that it was so late." Yaoyorozu said formally to the teacher.

"It's fine, now go on, to your cabin." He said.

"Good night." You both said to your teacher before walking back to your small cabin you both shared.

You yawned before looking through your bag for clothes to wear to sleep. After getting changed you crawled to the top of bunk bed, crawling under the blanket.

"Yaomomo can you please turn the light off?" You whined from above.

"Ugh why can't you?" She groaned.

"I don't want to get up." You stuffed your face in your pillow.

"Fine, you big baby." She gave in and got up to turn off the light.

You heard her crawl back into bed and smiled.

"Thanks." You said.

"Yeah yeah, now get to sleep, i'm not having you sleep in on me tomorrow." She spoke softly.

"Night Yaomomo." You whispered before falling asleep.

~~~

To your surprise you woke up before Yaoyorozu, you sighed knowing you had to wake the girl. You crawled off the top and lazily threw your pillow at her. You heard her groan before sitting up in her elbows.

"What was that for." She mumbled tiredly.

"You were the one complaining about me sleeping in, yet here I am waking up before you." You gave her a glare.

"Dramatic much." She muttered and got up.

While she got up you realized she was still wearing the hoodie you let her borrow yesterday.

"What?" She arched a brow at you.

"You're still wearing my hoodie."

"Oh.. I haven't even noticed." She said, a little surprised.

She pulled it off and tossed it to you. You put it beside your bag and grabbed your hero costume. You got ready for the day, along with Yaoyorozu, once you both were ready you met up outside with the rest of the students.

"So how are you surviving?" Mina said, popping up beside me.

"Fine actually, surprisingly well." You informed her.

"Well that is surprising, Yaoyorozu try to kill you yet?" She asked with an annoying grin.

"What! No, don't be stupid. We're friends.."

"Enemies to lovers?" She wiggled her eye brows and nudge you.

You shoved her, shaking your head repeatedly. "What the fuck." You scoffed.

"Okay okay, I'm kidding." She took a long pause. "..Or am I?" She giggled and ran off before you could think of a way to get her back.

You heard Yaoyorozu giggle behind you before approaching you.

"You seem to have great friends."

You nodded. "They're a pain in the ass but I love them... But you didn't happen to over hear our conversation did you?" You asked obviously panicking a bit.

"No, why?" She tilted her head slightly.

"Uh, no important reason."

"Okay? You're odd Y/n." She said with an intrigued smile.

Before you could say anything AllMight and Erasurehead finally joined the group.

"Good morning future pro heroes!" AllMight cheered with enthusiasm.

"Ugh.. Okay, since all of you are behind, or at least some of you, you better work hard. I won't hesitate to expel anyone of you." Aizawa spoke in his depressing tone.

'He'll never actually expel any of us, he just says that as a threat.' You thought and rolled your eyes.

"..With that good luck."