Chapter 21

After getting ready at a speed you didn't know you could reach you were all dressed up and ready for Yaoyorozu. With a few minutes to spare you sat on your bed and scrolled on your phone. A knock at your pulled your attention away from your phone. You got up and opened the door to see Yaoyorozu with the new outfit she had recently sent you a picture of.

"Wow, the outfit looks even better in person." You said in awe at both the beauty of the outfit and her.

"Thanks, Todoroki helped me pick it out. He has a surprisingly good fashion sense."

"I mean you both are rich." You said while taking her hand and letting her lead the way.

"So being rich makes one have good fashion sense?" She questioned playfully.

"Uh, yeah. I have not once seen a rich person with bad fashion."

"Heh then wait until you see how my parents friend's dress. It's atrocious, yeah they might be rich but they still somehow look like they just took a dive in the lost and found in some school." She said accompanied with a giggle.

"I'd love to see that." You said with a small laugh.

Yaoyorozu took a second before she spoke. "Would you like to meet my family one day?" She looked over at you.

"Oh! Well.. Uh. I don't think i'd fit in around there.. and if they don't like me.. and..."

"Don't be silly, they'll like you." She cut you off. "Just don't tell them you're the person who's doing better than me in school." She said with a nervous laugh.

'That totally makes things better..' You thought sarcastically.

"Well I wouldn't mind one day. But no rush, I'm fine just spending time with you." You smiled warmly.

A blush tinted her cheeks. "I'm glad you are."

You continued to hold hands with Yaoyorozu, letting her lead you to where ever, though curiosity burned within you wondering where she could be taking you. You decided not to ask and keep it a surprise instead.

"Why don't we stop for a drink first? Maybe even a small something to eat." Yaoyorozu said while you both stopped in front of a local cafe.

"Sure that sounds great." You nodded in agreement.

She lead you inside the cafe. You've never actually been to this one before, it was cute and had a very welcoming vibe.

"Ah! Yaoyorozu! So glad to see you!" An older man said warmly from behind the counter.

"Hi Mr. Ito, how are you today?" She asked approaching the counter.

'So I'm guessing she knows these people?' You thought.

An old lady wearing an apron and holding a tray of small cakes came out of the kitchen behind the counter.

"Yaoyorozu dear, it's good to see you." She said with a warm smile while placing the tray of cakes in a display case.

"Good to see you too, Mrs Ito."

"What brings you in today?" The older lady asked.

"Oh, me and my.." She paused. "..close friend wanted to grab a drink and something to eat. Of course I'd have to bring her here." Yaoyorozu explained.

"And you are?" The older man asked you.

"Oh I'm Y/n Y/l." You answered

They both looked at each other then back at you.

"It's nice to finally meet you." They said. You were a bit confused what they meant by "finally" but shrugged it off.

"I'll be right back dear. I need to go fix my makeup." Yaoyorozu said.

"But you look fine?" You said before she could walk away.

"Thank you my dear, but i'll only be a second." She caressed your cheek before walking away.

"So Y/l, we've heard lots about you. It's nice to finally put a face to the words." The man spoke.

His remark caught you off guard a bit.

"Indeed, Yaoyorozu speaks highly of you." Mrs. Ito said.

"Good things I hope." You laughed awkwardly.

"Oh only good things. You really mean a lot to her, you sound like a very special girl." Mr. Ito said.

Heat rose to your cheeks from their words. "R..really..? That's good to hear.." You said a bit flustered.

You heard Yaoyorozu's foot steps approaching. She soon met up with you once more.

"Okay, shall we order?" She looked over to you.

"Mhm." You said with a nod.

"Could I get a mocha latte?" She asked.

"Of course dear, and you Y/l?" Mrs Ito asked.

You ordered one of your favourite drinks and Yaoyorozu cut in after.

"Also one of your small cakes please. We can split it." She said and looked over at you.

You smiled.

"Okay, you two can sit where ever." Mr Ito said.

"Okay let me pay first." Yaoyorozu said before digging in her purse.

"Oh no no hun, it's on us today." Mr Ito said.

"Oh no, please let me.." She said in a somber tone.

Mrs Ito shook her head. "Our treat. Now you two go sit, i'll get your food made quick." She said and disappeared back into the kitchen.

You and Yaoyorozu chose a nice table to sit at.

"So I'm assuming you're close with the owners?" You asked her after you sat down.

"Mhm, I've been coming here for awhile now." She explained.

"It's cute and cozy." You said looking around. "..The owners are also.. something."

"Oh no, did they say anything? They can be a bit nosy sometimes." She with a small giggle.

"Well they did bring up the fact that you talk about me with them and how special I am." You said with a smug grin.

You watched Yaoyorozu's eyes widen as she nearly choked on air. Her face reddened.

"O..oh? Did they now." She said in a flustered panic.

You laughed softly and took her hands from across the table. You looked her directly in the eyes before speaking.

"That's cute. Not to mention flattering as well. I'm glad you think highly of me."

She caressed your hand with her thumb.

"Of course I would think highly of you. You are the one stealing my heart, darling." She said as your smile widened.

"You're too.." You paused to think of a word to describe her.

"Take your time, it might take some time to sum me up with a word." She said with a prideful wink.

She was correct of course, there are no words that could describe such a perfect girl.