Chapter 30

While laying around in your dorm you received a text from Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu♥︎: Come to my dorm, we need to talk.

Y/n: Okay.. Little detail and a little stress triggering. but fine?

Yaoyorozu♥︎: I just need to talk? Sorry to scare you, nothing bad my dear.

Y/n: Okay thank the gods..

You sighed in relief and got up, heading for Yaoyorozu's dorm. Once you arrived you knocked. The door opened almost immediately.

"So what's the bad news?"

"What? Heavens no, nothing bad. Come inside first." She pulled you inside.

"Okay.. But usually when someone says "We need to talk" It's usually nothing good. You had me worried." You explained.

"Oh, apologies, what did you think I meant?" She sat down on her bed.

"Well.. iprettymuchpanickedsoidontknowijusygotscaredmaybeshewasgoingtoleavemeorbreakupwithmeorsomeonediedandidontknowwhatiwouldvedonewithmyself.." You said all in one breath, barely even comprehensible.

"Woah, slow down sweetness. Everything is fine, I just wanted to ask you something." She put her hands on your shoulders.

"Oh.." You said in relief. "Why don't you just ask over text?" You furrowed your brows in confusion.

"I also wanted to see you, just so I could do this." She said and kissed you long and hard.

You were a bit taken back but fully accepted it, melting into a sweet bliss.

"Fair enough." You said once you caught your breath.

"So what I've been wanting to ask. You know how the new year is nearing?" She asked.

"Mhm." You said and tilted your head in curiosity.

"Well my family hosts a famous new years ball and party. It's a family tradition, it's quite the event." She explained.

"Ooo~ That sounds cool." You said with interest.

"My family wanted me to bring someone so, Y/n, would you like to be my date to the famous Yaoyorozu new years party?" She said eagerly, a burning passion clear in her eyes.

"Really? You think I would be welcomed there.. It seems pretty posh." An embarrassed blush tinted your cheeks.

"Oh honey, that doesn't matter! And of course you'll fit in. Don't be dunce." She shook her head.

"Well, then.. Of course I'll come!" You nodded your head in agreement.

"Oh thank goodness, they're usually lonely without someone. My parents always try to set me up with some guy from another family at those things.. But this time I won't have to go through that." She smiled.

"It does sound fun, it will totally be a new experience for me."

"Oh it's magnificent!"

"Will there be good food?"

"Why of course, we do have some of the best personal professional chefs." She said with pride.