chapter 9 : cheater

𝗘𝘃𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I zone out while staring into her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes. Unintentionally I inch foward slowly. She quickly closes the gap between us. One hand went up to my hair, the other moving from my shoulder and down my arm until she reaches my hand. We intertwine fingers. I'm not entirely sure how I didn't die from a heart attack then and there. I pull back from her. Not wanting to look up at her afraid of what she'd say I kept my head down.

A hand. Her hand. That I completely forgot was still intertwineded with hers was acquainted by a gentle squeeze. And a finger pulling my chip up to meet her face. She gives me a look. One assuring me that everything would be "fine".
"Here give me your phone." I give it to her and a few seconds later she hands it back to me. "What did you do."
"Nothing." She laughs. Her laugh could make a whole town laugh. "You'll find out sooner or later." She then pulls me in one more time her lips addicting than ever. "See you Saturday." She whispers dangerously close to my ear nearly biting it.

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

As I pull up in the driveway my heart sinks as I realized the fact that I basically just cheated on Alex. I'm not a cheater. I don't to be a cheater. But more importantly I think about what this means for me. Am I gay? I never really liked labels but she just, she's different that's all. What would Alex do if he found out? Wanting to forget about my worries. I step out my car and when I walk into the house.
literal. jaw. drop.

There he is. A slutty girl grinding on his lap while both their tongues down each others throats. When they notice me standing there the girl quickly gets her clothes and runs out. "Alex, what the fuck ?! I mean cheating on me is one thing but you seriously couldn't go to a hotel or something."
"Oh, you want to talk cheating huh."

He pulls out his phone and shows 2 picture of me from that night at Evie's house. One of my lips being attached to hers, the other of me running away leaving her in shock. But now there's me being the one in shock. Where and how did he get these pictures. Was he following me? Then I remembered the girl who just had her grimey hands all over my fiance.

She was his Co-worker. I recall going over to her house one night for one of her get togethers that Alex begged me to go to with him. And just my luck her house was just 2 houses down from Evie's apartment. "How long." Is all I can get out. "What." He says in a confused manner. "How long have you been cheating on me."

"Is that all you have to say?" he scoffs. "No how long have you been cheating on me and now you're a fucking dyke ?!" While saying his hands clench up into a fist and almost immediatly his hand comes rushing to my face. I look down to the ground. "Get out." I say anger now consumming me. "What." God is that the only word he knows how to say. "You heard me Alex, I said get out."

"Fuck you. You were just a slut anyways." And with those as his final words he leaves. Me standing there now alone. Breathing heavily. I relluctantly grab my phone and start dialing a number. It rings for a couple seconds before a sweet voice anwsers on the other line. "Hello?"

heyyy sorry for taking so long to update !! enjoy this chapter🤍!