complete chapter 11 : solar

okay so this was supposed to be the original chapter all together but i didnt update for a while so i wanted to update quick but anyways if you read the last chapter that i posted before i deleted it you don't have to read the 1st part to this chapter im probably not making sense but yeah anyways you'll see i seperated the 2 different parts so if you read the original chapter 11 start at part 2

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I woke up to an empty bed confused as to where Evie went I attempted to stand up. Immediatly losing my balance. I definitely did not know it was possible to have a hangover from crying.

I exited my bedroom and went down to the kitchen. The smell of some really good food entered my nose. Evie turned around from the stove sensing my presence. "Goodmorning I uh didn't know you were up but please sit. I made some soup I know you probably have a nasty headache right now." She said voice full of care. While pulling out a chair for me. "Thank you it truly smells delicious." I said staring into her eyes in a totally not intimidating way atleast I thought so but was quickly proven wrong when her eyes dropped rapidly down to her bowl of soup.

"Yeah it's erm my grandmothers recipe I tried to make it as good as hers but I guess you can't outdo the doer." She said playfully. "Well I think it tastes amazing. Also um are you sure you're still up for today?" I said nervously scared she might change her mind. "Mhm yeah I need some excitement in my life anyways."

"Ha yeah you'll definitely be getting a lot of that tonight. Speaking of we should get ready to leave it's almost time."

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝘃𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

Least to say the car ride was silent until I reached her apartment parking lot. "Do you regret it?" Evie asked with a blank face. I glanced over to her. "Regret what?" She went a few moments without replying. "The um 𝗼𝘂𝗿 kiss." She stated catching me offgaurd. "No I most definitely do not regret it." I said while turning my head towards her emphasizing the not.

"Okay erm good. I'm gonna go uh go an-uh and get dressed." She said while stepping out the car. "Mhm hmm okay you go and do that." I say teasing her.
About 15 minutes later she returned in a dress that was breathtaking on her.