Faith, Trust and Respect

Your heart palpitated as his hand grabbed your arm. 

"Come back tomorrow night," you whispered in his ear. Bucky grinned and you quickly pecked him on the cheek, trying to pull away before he noticed your heavy breathing. 

He held on, reluctant to let you, just staring. His touch sent your skin on fire and his dazzling blue eyes made you think of something you hadn't thought about in a long time. 

kneeling.  

Finally letting go, the place where his hand touched you burned. You swiftly turned and walked away. Keeping your head held high so he didn't notice that you were barely breathing. 

Bucky watched you walk away, fighting the nerve to run after you and yet unsure of what he'd do with you if he caught you. He turned back to a waiting Nat and Steve, who both appeared puzzled but silent. He followed them back through the halls and past the bar. His hand flexed still reeling from the touching you. 

He could feel his face flush thinking about the way your mouth felt wrapped around him and how he had allowed a woman he barely knew to touch him. He never let anyone touch him but he let himself surrendered to you so quickly.  A grin spread across his face as he dazedly walked through the halls. He was looking down when a man harshly bumped into him. Bucky eyes snapped up looking at the tall man with dark hair and green eyes.  

"Sorry," the man said glaringly at Bucky. His eyes challenging him. "You should watch where you're going," He muttered.

Bucky's hand fisted but before he could say anything the bartender quickly called the man over. Bucky's fist stayed clenched, watching the rude man walk away. 

"You okay?" Steve asked looking back.  Bucky  continued to watch the man watching him. He felt uneasy but shrugged it off. 

"Yeah," he replied. "Let's go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat at your desk still thinking about Bucky. Squirming in your seat as you had to cross and uncross your legs, remembering your greedy mouth on him. You tongued your lips, feeling the slight sting from their swollenness. 

Your mouth ran dry at the prospect of doing it again. You silently chided yourself.  

What was I thinking, getting carried away like that?

Just then there was a knock at your door.

"Come in," you replied composing yourself.  Anya, a blonde member of the club and a friend if you had any, bounced in smiling. 

"I heard you've been a very bad girl," she laughed, gesturing if she could sit.

"Please sit," you ordered. "News travels fast here. A bunch of children gossiping." 

You got up, walking over to your personal bar and poured yourself a glass of bourbon whiskey. 

"Hey you made the playground," She joked. "He must have been gorgeous," She added. "You never get with anyone from your club."

This is true.

His blue eyes flashed in your mind and your gulped your drink hard hearing the gasp he made when he came. "He's different," you replied. 

"Oh he must be," she eyed you knowingly. "You haven't taken a sub in a long time."

You bit your lip, "He's not a Sub." Her eyes went wide and you knew why. 

"You haven't been with a Dom since -" she cut herself off hastily. Her shoulders tensed and her eyes casted down. A sub when they know they've made a mistake. 

"Its okay Anya, you can say his name," You assured her. "I haven't been with any Dom since Markus."

"I know you don't like talking about him," She said apologetically. You gave her a half hearted smile. 

"I don't" you admit. "But his name means nothing to me now." You leaned back against the wall, arms crossed, watching her fidget in her chair.  

"What do you want to ask Anya?" you chided. She smiled the way a submissive does when they're finally given permission to talk freely. 

"Will you have him?" She asked giddily. You shook your head at her, walking back behind your desk. 

"No," you finally replied. "I am not a Sub anymore," the last part coming out as a whisper of a time forgotten. "I'm the mistress for a reason." 

You fiddled with some papers on your desk. Finalizing plans for the upcoming Casino night at the club. Anya continued to twitch about. 

"Yes?" you asked exasperated. Her lips pouted down. "I'm sure that cute face works on your master but it won't get you far with me. What are you not asking?" 

"I'm sorry but why?" she murmured. "Why wouldn't you submit to someone that you desire?" 

You smiled at her innocence. She was beautiful and at least seven years younger than you. You watched her hazel eyes glitter, untarnished by the cruelty of the world.  No one that truly mattered had broken her heart yet. She gave her trust completely and unafraid, the way a submissive should.  A bond of faith and trust and respect that should never be broken. 

You leaned over your desk and caressed her face. She leaned in. "Do you desire your master?" you asked.

"Of course," she responded, her eyes closing slightly at your touch. You palmed her cheek.

"Tell me," you whispered. "If he asked you to jump off a building would you?" You already knew her answer.

She smiled eagerly. "Without question." 

"Why?" You ran your fingers over her soft lips, feeling her soft breath on your fingertips. 

"Because I know he's be there to catch me," She whispered happily with a hitch in her breath as she parting her lips for you. 

You smiled. "Exactly." 

Faith, Trust and respect.