Into Love

The next morning Bucky and Loki were already up before you. You rose from the bed deliciously sore and incandescently happy. Pulling the sheet around you. They were both putting clothes on and you stare  admiring the view.

"You want some breakfast?" Bucky asked as his shirt went over his head.

"Yeah," you said. "You guys go ahead. I'll be right behind you."

"You sure?" Bucky asked. "We can wait."

"Yeah," you replied. "I'll be there in a minute.

Bucky leaned over the bed placing a kiss on your forehead. He paused for a moment staring into your eyes. " I love you," he said.

The words slipped so easily from his lips. Yeah they felt so familiar. It felt like you had been waiting for Bucky. That's somehow you and Loki were without something , a missing piece and he was what made you complete. Bucky had barged into your life and completely changed everything. You saw Loki smile from the side of your eyes.

"I love you too," you confessed. The slight blush came over his cheeks and he smiled.

Loki finished dressing and came and placed a kiss on your cheek.

It's amazing to love one man but a miracle to get to love two.

You watched as they close the door behind them . Throwing yourself back on the bed. Reveling from the events from last night. Loki's hands, Bucky's hands, the kisses the touches. Absolute bliss.

You kicked your legs up and laughed like a schoolgirl who just found out her crushed like her back. You threw the covers off headed toward the bathroom before dressing.

Finally, you walked out the door. Surprised as you see Loki and Bucky waiting in the hallway.

"I told you to go," you said.

"We don't go without you," Bucky replied smiling.

You took each of their hands and headed toward the kitchen.

Everybody was already there. The sound of scattered conversations and coffee being poured filled the air.

"Well," Tony started. "I don't know what you three were doing but it sounded like when I gave Pepper the Captain."  The sound of laughter filled the air.

"What's the Captain?" Steve asked innocently. Tony smile at him.

"Nevermind, I don't want to know." Steve replied.

Thor and Anya walked in holding hands and smiling outrageously.

Anya took a seat next to you.

"You're feeling better," you say. "I was getting worried."

"Well," she said her cheeks turning red. "We figured out what was wrong."

You stared at her as she gave Thor a look.

"I'm pregnant," she revealed. A gasp came over the room, followed by cheers and congratulations.

You hugged her. "He's taking me to Asguard," she stated.

"That's amazing," you say to her. Happy to see your friend filled with love and happiness.

"You look," she started. "Different."

You couldn't hold back a smile. "I feel different," you replied. "I feel... Free."

You looked over at Thor hugging Loki and Bucky giving his congratulations. Natasha came over, hugging Anya excitedly. Her and Wanda started asking her questions, basically already planning a baby shower.

You life looked different now. Would be different now. No more hiding. No more waiting for the darkness to come. It had come and you drove a pile of concrete through it's face.

Breakfast wrapped up and everyone continued on with their day. Bucky and Loki were talking on the balcony.

You walked out and they turned to you.

"What's going on you two?" You asked.

"He was telling me about his upcoming trip," Bucky said.

"I was making sure to tell him," Loki interrupted. "That you better be as happy as you are now when I come back. Or I'll kill him"

You smiled at them.

"And I was telling him," Bucky retorted. "That I think we can make the bed big enough for four in the new club."

You all laughed and in that moment everything was perfect.

You had Loki, your beautiful prince.

And you had Bucky, your fearless Soldier. Two sides of a beautifully rare coin.

All the control was gone. It had melted into freedom, into love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note: So sorry it took me so long to finish. I hope you enjoyed the wild ride!! 👻❤️