Part 3: Gaining Control

Bucky threw back the bourbon sitting in front of him. He didn't know what to think at this point. You sat next to him sipping on your own bourbon smiling. 

How is he so cute when he's flustered?

"It's okay to enjoy it Bucky," you said to him. "There's no shame here." But shame was all he knew and he couldn't accept it.

"Did you like what you saw?" you asked him. Waiting to see how honest he would be.

"Yes," he said reluctantly. "But I still have trouble understanding, his reward was a punishment?"

"Those things can sometimes be the same here," You gestured around the club.

"She controlled the room and the rules and he has to follow them. He obviously did good and got what he wanted, release with a little pain. Which is what he likes and what she's offering. If it was more of a punishment she probably would have brought him to the edge and kept him there. Never letting him release." You let the words hang for a moment. 

"Probably how you're feeling right now." You smile devilishly at him over your drink. He grinned back. "Come on we have one more scene before I let you go."

You led him down another hallway and into another small room. You slid the square in front of you to the side again but this time Bucky's vision flooded, eyes wide, with a long haired brunette woman spread across a cross in the center of the room. 

You reached over and whispered in Bucky's ear, "It's called a St. Andrews cross."

The woman had a black blindfold on and was already breathing hard. But no one entered the room. Bucky looked at you not quite understanding. 

"Sometimes the anticipation makes everything sweeter. Look at her," you motioned him to look back. "She's blindfolded, spread open for everyone to see. She knows nothing of what will happen next and now she has to wait."  His hand fisted. 

"But what is she waiting for?" you continued. "What's running through her thoughts? Will her master come in lovingly with sweet kisses or will he say nothing and simply take what she has offered with no words of affection? No words at all?" 

Bucky continued to stare at the brunette, his eyes running down her body. Her skin was tan and she appeared round in the hips, her breast stood out, brown nipples hard and waiting. 

"Imagine Bucky, how powerful it feels to know that someone is waiting on you, only you and just for you," you whisper into his ear. His cock twitched again. 

He could hear the woman's breath quicken as the door opened. A tall dark haired man walked in. He was bare cheated with only black slacks on. He stood right in front of the brunette, she jumped forward sensing him there, wanting his touch. He didn't let her touch him and smiled at her attempts. He walked over to a bench and grabbed something silver. He held it up but Bucky wasn't sure what it was. He turned to again looking for, "It's a pinwheel. It's part of sensory play."

Bucky watched as the man slowly rolled the pinwheel down the woman's body stopping at her navel. He watched small red dots appear and disappear on her body. He rolled it back up over her breast, causing a moan to escape out her mouth. He toyed with the woman making her jump forward as he rolled it up one side of her and back down to her thigh. 

"Please," she begged the man. Still he said nothing. Instead he removed the pinwheel all together, causing more pleads from the woman.

He placed it back on the bench. He pulled on what looked like a riding crop. He snapped it against her stomach without warning, causing a scream from her. "20 lases for disobedience," was all the man said. The woman shook her head, understanding.