Thank You Bucky

"Why don't you stay?" Thor said walking back toward Anya. He gently grazed his hand over her hair. She lifted her head in response. Her long blonde strands sliding across her face to reveal a dazzling smile at Thor.

"What do you say princess?" Thor smiled down at her cupping her chin. "Should our new friend stay?"

She turned her head toward Bucky then back at Thor

She turned her head toward Bucky then back at Thor. "Yes," she replied. "But you know she'll be mad though."

She? (Y/n)? Mistress? Good, maybe I should make her mad, cause she's been driving me crazy.

Thor laughed loudly almost reading Bucky's thoughts, "Well sometimes its better to beg for forgiveness than ask permission." He continued petting Anya's head lovingly. "Should he give you your lashes?"

She pouted up at him. "Don't give me that look." He said playfully as she turned away from him. "You should have drank all your water and ate your dinner." He pointed his finger at her as he walked toward a cupboard.

Bucky watched confusingly as he opened the large cabinet behind him. It was similar to the one you had in your office. He watched him gaze over the different toys and instruments.

"She's punished for not drinking water?" Bucky asked as Thor continued to decide

"She's punished for not drinking water?" Bucky asked as Thor continued to decide. A slight laugh escaped him as he fondled the items.

"Yes," he replied, examining a flogger and deciding against it. "She has consequences for not taking proper care of herself." He plucked a black leather riding crop with a braided handle from the items. Spinning it in his hands.

"Not staying hydrated, eating enough, sleeping an adequate amount. Even making doctor appointments for her health," he continued closing the cupboard. Bucky still had a quizzical look processing the information of their relationship.

"She's important to me," he said continuing to play with the crop. "She needs to treat herself as such. And if she needs a reminder," he slapped the crop hard in his hands with a resound snap, watching her jump. "Then I'll give it to her."

Bucky watched a smiling Anya peak up and back at Thor from under her hair. She reminded him of a nymph from Greek myths, always looking for trouble. But it was her smile, which was ear to ear that Bucky admired. This woman looked happier than most and he knew that she was about to experience pain. And that she wanted that from the man that she loved.