I'm Sorry

The lights flickered overhead as their warm hands dropped from your body. Bucky moved toward the door as Loki reached for his shirt, quickly putting it on. He motioned you behind him. Another scream rang out and you heard people running down the hall. 

"Stay close," Loki whispered. "We're not leaving you in here alone." You nodded as the excitement that was just coursing through your body turned to dread.

What the hell was happening?

The screams grew louder as Bucky slowly opened the door. The sight of half naked woman and man ran past the door, almost tripping over their own feet. The lights in the hall flickered out, leaving it pitch black. Heavy thumping steps echoed down the hall. Steps that were coming closer.

From behind their shoulders you stared down the dark hallway, barely able to swallow as your throat went dry. You didn't like dark hallways and  something big was coming down this one. As you thought it, a growl seeped through the darkness. Bucky reached for his knife as Loki materialized his. 

Your mouth dropped as green glowing eyes pierced the darkness. The lights flickered on and the wolf stood large and demonic as its black fur grazed the 10 foot tall ceiling. 

"Is that a fucking wolf?" Bucky murmured, astonished. 

"Not just any wolf," Loki quietly replied

"Not just any wolf," Loki quietly replied. "That's Fenrir." 

Bucky didn't take his eyes off the creature. "And what the hell is that?" He asked. 

"Its a wolf only a Loki can create," He said as a blonde haired woman appeared next to its a large paw. 

"Sylvie," Loki gasped with a wide mouth. "What are you?" 

She smiled, cocking her head to the side. "What I am... is here to collect her," She motioned toward you. "We can do this the easy way, you hand her over now and nobody else has to get hurt. Or we can do this the hard way," She patted the giant wolf's paw. "And he'll come collect her." 

"(y/n)," Bucky whispered still staring the creature down

"(y/n)," Bucky whispered still staring the creature down. "You have a safe room upstairs right?" 

Your breathing was heavy as your eyes gazed over the dark fur and its drooling mouth, which looked like it could tear you apart in minutes. You barely heard Bucky speaking.