The Next Morning

You woke up to the sound of light knocking on your door. You slipped out of bed still drowsy and smiled as you opened the door.

Bucky stood there with a grin, his clothes slightly disheveled as he opened his arms to you.

He leaned down to kiss you and you turned your head slightly

"Morning breath," you laughed as he hugged you tighter.

"I don't care," he said "I've been waiting for you all night."

You laughed, "let me brush my teeth first," he placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Fine," he said reluctantly letting you go, watching as you crossed the room into your bathroom.

He listened as the water turned. "I met Loki last night," he said.

"And?" You said feeling nervous but unwilling to show it.

"What is he to you?" Bucky asked. You brushed harder trying to find the right answer.

"He's my submissive," you said after rinsing

"He's my submissive," you said after rinsing. You grabbed your robe from behind the door, tying it around you tightly.

"Our relationship started a long time ago," you began. "Before I was mistress I was someone else. He helped me and I owe him alot."

You stood watching Bucky process the information. You had already decided to tell him how you and Loki met but it was story you hadn't told in a very long time.

"I want to know everything," Bucky said crossing the room. "I want to know you," he leaned down and kissed you gently. " Every form of you."

"That's only fair," you whispered as you parted from his kiss. "Meet me in the dining room. I'll be there in a minute."

Bucky ran his hand across your cheek and quietly departed.

As the door closed behind him you collapsed on the bed. You wanted Bucky but you didn't want to tell this story, the nightmare that you endured.  You weren't that little girl anymore. But still even saying his name brings a tremble of terror through you.

But if you wanted Bucky, and you wanted something real, he would have to know. Whenever you think that the wounds have healed you always come to realize they have simply festered in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky walked into the dining room seeing Loki already seated at the table. 

He's her submissive

He's her submissive.

Strange to think about a God submitting to a human. But we all have our reasons.

"Good morning," Bucky said politely.

"Good morning," Loki replied without looking at him.

"I didn't take you for a bottom," Bucky said getting his full attention. Loki let out a snicker.

"Didn't take you for a top," he retorted. Bucky couldn't help but laugh as he sat across the table from him.

"What's so funny?" you asked as you entered the dining room. Your heart thumped seeing Loki to you left and Bucky on your right. So different and yet completely the same.

My own menagerie of lost boys.

You sat down as Ida, your personal chef walked out and placed plates of food in front of all of you. You thanked her as you poured orange juice into your glass.

You took a few bites and watched the scene in front of you. Bucky watching Loki and Loki casually ignoring him. Bucky caught you staring at him and winked making you smile. You took another bite and swallowed before steeling yourself.

"I promised you the truth," you said softly towards Bucky.

"You don't have to darling," Loki said knowing that it hurt every time you've relieved it.

"I do," you say as you reached for his hand. He brought it to his lips.

"I'm right here," he said rubbing your hand in his. You smiled at him.

Bucky watched the intimate caress and clenched his jaw. He wanted to touch you, to be here for you. He reached for your other hand and held it in his.

"I'm here doll," he said

"I'm here doll," he said. "No matter what happens."

You were torn apart and tied together all at once. You took a deep breath before speaking.

"I was young, a junior in college and we met at a party. A party I had no business being at but I was there none the less," you said.

You could feel your throat getting dry as the words left your mouth.

"His name was Markus Sokolov," you could feel your heart pounding in your throat. "And he nearly killed me..."