Don't Let Me Go

Bucky felt his jaw clench hard as he watched the dark haired man kiss your hand. But he nearly flung his knife in the man's neck as he watched his lips touch yours.

He had left Thor and Anya moments ago needing to find the person he really needed

He had left Thor and Anya moments ago needing to find the person he really needed. To find you.

His fingers dug into his palms as his hands fisted by his sides and he could feel his chest burning wanting to tear this man apart as a smug smile graced his face.

"Bucky," you started. "What are you doing here?"

"I came back to see you," he snapped. "Who the hell is this?!"

A small laugh left Loki's lips. "I'll see you upstairs Mistress," Loki said fueling Bucky's rage. He confidently kissed your hand again, continuing to ignore Bucky.

You motioned Loki away.

"Upstairs?!" He asked with flared nostrils and flushed cheeks. "Who is he to you? What the hell is going on?!"

Before you could say anything Thor appeared behind. "Bucky you left your jacket in our room," he said smiling.

It was your turn to be confused. "Your room?" You asked looking at Thor and noticing Bucky face drop a little.

"Come on, Mistress," Thor said smiling. "You couldn't keep him to yourself Forever. It was only a little impact play, nothing crazy."

"I will deal with you and I'm assuming Anya later," you said sternly. Thor made a face knowing he would get what's coming to him for his disobedience and quickly walked away passing Bucky his jacket.

Bucky leaned against the wall staring at you

Bucky leaned against the wall staring at you. You glared back.

"In my office," you commanded and he followed. He quickly opened the door and headed toward the bar, pouring himself a drink.

"I've seen him here before," Bucky muttered as he took another gulp. "Who is he?"

You faced him, "If I was a bitch I'd tell you that I owe you no explanation," you stood closer to him. "I should be asking exactly what rules you've been breaking in my club?"