I Don't Know

Bucky held your hand smiling as you both entered the kitchen. "Morning you two," Steve said grinning and gesturing toward coffee. You both greeted him and the others who were sitting down at the table. "There's some bacon and eggs on the counter," Wanda said. 

You both moved to make your plates. You noticed Natasha leaning against the counter sipping coffee. "Somebody's hungry," Sam joked as Bucky sat down with a plate full of food. You made a cup of coffee watching Nat watch you. "What's wrong with his face?" Sam added. 

"He's smiling," replied Steve. 

"Oh my god," Sam said boisterously. "I didn't know you could even do that." 

Bucky glared at him and ate a piece of bacon as everybody laughed. 

You poured some cream in your coffee.  

"Have a good night," Nat murmured as she took a sip. 

"A very good night," you replied. "And yourself?" 

"It was eventful," She smiled over at Steve who blushed instantly. 

"It must have been," you replied slyly. "Since I don't see you sitting down." 

Natasha twitched a little proving that you were right as to why she was preferring to stand this morning.

"He's got a heavy hand," she joked. "And is there a reason you're wearing an oversized hoodie, which conveniently covers everything from the neck down?" 

You knew someone would notice. You smiled back at her before you both broke out into laughter. 

"What's so funny you two?" Sam asked. 

"Nothing," you reply. 

"Yeah," Nat added. "Just swapping war stories." 

Steve blushed harder as Bucky eyed you. You gave him a wink and you sat in the seat between him and Wanda. He continued to just smile and eat. He gestures toward his plate. You took a few bites  as the conversation went on. 

"Is everything okay?" Wanda asked. "I made breakfast." 

You nodded. "Yes, thank you so much." She smiled wide at you. 

"Can I ask you something?" This morning you had an idea to thank everyone for all they have done. 

"Of course," Wanda replied. 

"I wanted to make a thank you dinner for everyone," you whispered. "I was wondering if you could help me with that. I know that Tony has all kinds of services available, but I wanted to make something special."