Good Girl

You were straining to keep yourself from bouncing in Bucky's lap. The knifes descent down your body had you in agony and impatience.

Over your breast ,you pushed forward, hating the fabric in between you and the steel. Further down he slid it over your stomach, stopping and teetering on the edge of your pussy and he gently glided the dull side back and forth across your hips.

You shook in his lap. He released your hair and instead clutched your neck with his vibranium hand.

Contracting and retracting his grip, giving and taking away air at his pleasure. Your body vibrated on the edge, gasping and straining and trusting him. Your eyes closed as you floated on the sweet intoxication of letting yourself go.

His lips brushed up against your ear, "Say it again," he demanded. "Say please."  He released his grip on your neck.

"Please," you begged raspy

"Please," you begged raspy. "Please Sargent Barnes," you added in respect.

"Fuck," he gruffed. "Keep them open," His hand grabbed at your thigh, keeping it still.

He cautiously guided the knifes flat side and you flinched feeling the cold metal on your clit. "Stay still doll or I'll end up hurting you," he said rubbing it against you again, gently.

Again you jumped, "I can't," you cried out.

"You can," he whispered, his hand rubbing up and down your inner thigh. "Take a deep breath, doll."

You followed orders and tried to steady your nerves

You followed orders and tried to steady your nerves. You nodded letting him know you were ready.

His lips brushed against your neck kissing your throbbing vein.

How the hell am I supposed to stay still of he does that!?

Again, he placed the knifes flat side against your clit and your breathing was heavy, but you kept your legs in place.

"Good girl," he said, making you whimper at his words.

Good girl. Fuck

He gently pressed it again, sending every nerve on fire at the touch. The slow ache churned in your hips and belly as he circled it against you, just enough pressure to drive you slowly insane.