Sorry Tony

You woke up later and felt the emptiness of the bed beside you. "Bucky," you called out. But no one answered. The room was darkening as the sun began to fall behind the horizon outside the window. The looming darkness felt heavy, and your heart began a slow thud. 

You inhaled heavily. "You're safe," you whispered to yourself, moving the sheets away and getting up. Grounding your feet and stretching, you noticed a piece of paper on the side table.

I didn't want to wake you. There's a present for you in the bathroom. Be ready by 8.
~Bucky

You quickly made your way to the bathroom. Finding a large black and red present sitting on the sink.

You swiftly opened the box to find a thin strappy white satin dress and a black pair of heels. Another note accompanied it.

Wear absolutely nothing underneath it.

I couldn't even if I wanted too, you thought looking at it

The material was light and soft in your hands. You placed it back in the box as you thought about him taking it off.

You smiled with delight of what else was to come tonight. Earlier you had let go with such ease with Bucky. It felt so natural. You didn't have to command or think you just had to trust him and feel.

And he did make you feel. Not just the delicious release of an orgasm. Mostly, he made you feel safe. Only one other person has done that. Loki flashed across your mind, and you whispered to the universe for his safe return.

Loki would leave for weeks, even months, at a time but he always came back to you. You hoped this time would be no different.

You took a deep breath and turned to start the shower.  After shaving, plucking and all over primping. You were finally ready to slip on the white dress.

The cool fabric sent a shiver up your spine as it glided down your naked body and over the sore flesh of your breast where Bucky had left his marks. A smile crept across your face at the cool burn the dress provided. You didn't have any makeup which made you sad. Not because you thought you needed it but because you remembered back in your office how you looked in the mirror with your makeup smeared and a smile on your face from what Bucky had done to you on your desk. 

What was he going to do to you tonight? you thought.