You Lead and She Follows

Bucky pressed his lips lightly against yours before he stepped back, letting you off the wall. "Go get some sleep," He commanded as he walked away.

"I'm just supposed to follow orders?" you shouted toward him with a grin. 

He turned around, continuing to walk backwards, "Oh, please don't," He smirked. "My hands are itching to give you a punishment."

He winked and turned away, rounding the corner

He winked and turned away, rounding the corner.  You bit your lip as you steadied yourself from his words and the possibility of what tonight would bring. 

Turning toward your room, your feet stumble over each other as your thighs shuddered with images of what could happen. Your breathing faltered from the memory of last night. But tonight, would be different. Bucky would be calling the shots without Loki there. You would be all his and at his mercy. 

Out of control, you thought. 

Since meeting Loki and leaving Markus you have always been the one to call the shots. The one with all the power. Even part of last night was in your control and with Loki present, you always felt grounded. So why did you feel so nervous about tonight? Because Loki wouldn't be there, and you wouldn't have an out? Or because you would really have to trust another man? Trust Bucky? You began to walk slower as thoughts of Bucky lingered across your mind. 

He had been in your world for such a short time and has somehow passed all your defenses. How did he do that? How did you get here so quickly? You thought back to your life with Markus. His abuse disguised as seduction was a long game and you didn't even realize the danger until it was too late. Bucky isn't another mistake though, is he? 

"Are you okay?" Steve asked startling you as he walked up. You nodded your head; your feet had been on autopilot while your mind ran in circles about Bucky. You took a reassuring breath, shaking off the dazed look on your face. 

"Yes," you replied with a smile, "Just my mind running loose." Steve grinned back. 

You could see why Nat favored him. Those green eyes and how easily he blushes. Under all those muscles he was a sweetheart, nothing but the best intentions and honesty. It's hard to find men like that. 

Bucky is a man like that, you thought. 

"Were you looking for me or is this just a happy accident?" You asked watching him fidget with his hands and shift his weight. 

"Well," he cleared his throat. "I wanted to ask you something," he said looking away.

"Something?" You replied watching the pink tint spread across his cheeks. 

"Yeah," he responded. "I wanted to ask about, um, more about what you do?"

"What I do?" You replied. "As a... Mistress?"

 Mistress?"